♡Chapter 52♡

Watch the above video, maybe you'll like it, it's third time Siddharth's been pranked, bechara😂 he really thought Rohan is for real!😭

Thank you for 20K+ reads! 💕

This book will end soon! 🤧❤️

Let's continue with the chapter!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

With Siddharth ;

He went to his house, and rang the doorbell, he got no response, he pushed the door slightly and it was open.

He saw the house was empty.

He heard puking voice and he got into Vaishnavi's room.

There he found her cleaning her face with the towel.

''Are you okay, what happened di?'' he asked holding her by her shoulders.

"I'm fine, just everyday thing" she replied throwing the towel in the laundry bag.

"I'll change then we will go to the doctor" he said and got ready in 5 minutes, he took Vaishnavi to their doctor for her regular check-up.

They then video called Abhishek on the way coming home, telling him everything the doctor said.

They had their dinner happily and Vaishnavi went to her room. Siddharth got into his room checking some files, he didn't had any work now, so he got his laptop and put on Netflix.

After an hour or so, Vaishnavi came in his room, she was getting bored.

He offered her to chill with him and she gladly accepted, then they made Popcorns, with Siddharth teasing her in between with Abhi's name, Vaishnavi too didn't keep quiet, she also teased him with Avneet's name, and it worked, he blushed when she mentioned her, and thankfully she saw his blush, now it was more than happy moment for her, she hug him and he just rolled his eyes controlling his blush.

When they were done they walked to their room and jumped on the bed grabbing the laptop.

******

With Avneet ;

She and Anushka chatted continuously, obviously they were away from like 10 years.

When Riyaz was done, he came and sat beside Anushka putting his hand around her waist. Avneet felt a little awkward, but didn't say anything.

They talked about the college days, their class bunks, their canteen scenes. Rineet were most coolest bestfriends in there college times.

Anushka was Riyaz's crush for 2 months, but then he forgot about her, then he got a girlfriend, his first girlfriend. Avneet used to tease him a lot.
His face was worth watching, he Instantly used to become red.

Now that they were talking about life partners and all, Avneet said all the things that happened with her, what happened after her college, her parents died, she got married to Manjul and then how he left her.

Anushka got tears into her eyes, she hug Avneet.
Avneet and Anushka weren't bestfriends at first, but when Riyaz didn't have time for Avneet, Anushka used to be with her all time. Also Anushka's mom was Avneet's mom friend, then they began hanging out together And that's how they became besties.

"When did you get engaged Anushka?" Avneet asked all of a sudden as she saw the Diamond Ring in Anushka's finger.

Anushka blushed hard seeing towards Riyaz and here Avneet was hell confused with her expressions, she didn't wanted to show what she felt, she was blank from outside but internally she kept her fingers crossed for hoping that what she was thinking was wrong.

"Me and Anushka got married last month" Riyaz said kissing the back of Anushka's hand.

As soon as these words came out of Riyaz's mouth, Avneet already broken heart broke into millions of pieces, again! Her breath hitched. Tears gathered near her eyes.

"Excuse me please" she said and rushed to the washroom locking the door.

She breathed heavily falling on her knees and she broke down into millions of tears. This was for the second time, her heart broke..........

She looked at her watch and saw she had already spended more than 20 minutes in the washroom crying for someone who was never her property and can't be.

She thought of jumping off a cliff, how she became fool, she thought to herself.

She gave strength to herself thinking of Ashu, she got up wiping her tears. She walked towards the basin and washed her face, mumbling that she won't cry, she won't cry.

She then put a fake smile on her face and walked towards the washroom door.

She opened the door with trembling hands, she was seeing down, don't know why? She lifted her head only to see Riyaz tickling Anushka and she laughing her heart out.

She smiled seeing them and walked towards them. They sat straight seeing her.

"What happened Avu? "Riyaz asked getting genuinely worried for her.

"Nothing much, I'm sick" she said and forced a smile.

"I'm sorry Avu, I couldn't tell you that Anushka and I were together, you were busy with your own life and Ashu's condition was also not bad and I forgot too" he said awkwardly laughing at the end.

She too chuckled at him.

"Hope he treats you well!" Avneet said seeing Anushka to light up the atmosphere as she saw Anushka checking her expressions.

She stretched her muscles to smile more, but she couldn't.

Riyaz, Anushka and she chatted for some more time and then they went. She saw at Ashu and ran her hand in his hair, she lay beside him hugging him.

He stirred in his sleep as he sensed Avneet's presence around, he snuggled into her hiding his head in her chest holding her waist, he felt protected.

Don't know when, She too drifted off to sleep in her son's embrace.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 4 June 2021

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked it!

Shout-out to NyctophileForLife she rightly predicted it's gonna be Avneet's heartbreak !

Do vote and comment.

See you in the next chapter.

Till then
Bye!!

💕💕💕