Mission 9: Showtime!

Grimm May Cry

Part 10

Meanwhile at the Grimm May Cry Shop...

"I've had enough! I clean and clean, but you two just make it a total chaos again!"Patty yelled at the couple.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"Dante said.

"I'm telling you to clean up after yourselves when you two are done eating!"Patty said.

She looked around to see boxes of pizza, cans of soda and few more trash everywhere on the floor.

"Sorry, Patty."Yang said, getting up."Come on, Dante. Let's clean up."

Dane sighed and got up."Geez, this is one of those "Your parents must be really something" situations."

Patty hung her head low and Dante turns around, noticing this.

"Wait, that's not what I meant by that.."Dante said.

Just then, a mop and a towel were thrown at his face and Patty walked upstairs to her room.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she'll know you didn't mean it."Yang said.

Dante nods and the two of them started cleaning up their mess. Outside the shop, Morrison's car pulled up near to it. Morrison walks to the door and opens it.

"Hey, is Pat.."Morrison said as he the mess around the shop and Dante and Yang were cleaning up their mess."Made her mad again, huh?"

"I didn't mean to. What do you want? If you're going to clean up for me, you're very welcome."Dante said.

"You want someone to do that, hire a maid. You can use the pay from this job."Morrison said.

Just then, a blonde woman walks to the job and Dante and Yang turn their heads to see her.

The door closes and the woman puts down a pendant on the table

"I'd like you to hold on to this for a while."The woman said.

"Isn't this a job for the coin lockers at the train station, Morrison?"Dante said.

"Come on, don't be so hasty. See this is a historic heirloom that's been passed down in Miss Nina's family for generations. This pendant is priceless. She says she inherited it when her old man died but that in the 10 years since then, those who want it are out for her blood whenever they smell a chance."Morrison said.

"10 years? Why do you suddenly want to give it to someone after that long?"Dante asked Miss Nina.

"Well, the attacks weren't so frequent until now. But lately she's targeted all the time and she's frequently in danger. So it's time for you two to step in."Morrison said.