Chapter 11

Not too long after the two were informed about the guest, they heard a faint knock on their front door. Y/N stood up and looked at Hyewon.

"Let's go."

Hyewon got up, "Where to?" 

"To greet Ji Hoon. I want to know what he's like."

"I see, I guess it wouldn't hurt to greet him, I haven't seen him in a bit."

The pair walked into the living room to find a boy not too much taller than Hyewon who Y/N assumed to be Ji Hoon. 

"Oh, hey Noona!" Ji Hoon greeted Hyewon.

"Hi, did you get here safely?" Hyewon responded.

Ji Hoon nodded his head, "Eung, it's not too far of a walk from my house anyway."

"Good."

"Where's Wonyoung ah?"

"Probably in her room getting ready."

"Ready? We're not going anywhere today." 

"You know how she is."

"Fair enough," Ji Hoon paused and looked at the person next to Hyewon, "Noona who is this?"

"Ah hello, I'm Y/N." Y/N introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Ji Hoon."

As the two finished introducing each other, Wonyoung stepped into the living room as well.

"Oppa!"

"I told you not to call me that," Ji Hoon responded, "I'm not even a month older than you."

"But I like calling you that."

"Fine."

Ji Hoon looked at the other two, bid them farewell and walked with Wonyoung into her room.

"Doesn't Wonyoung share a room with Chaeyeon?" Y/N asked. 

"Yeah, but she's currently in the other dorm."

"I see."

"Wait how did Ji Hoon get in here?" Eunbi asked, walking in.

"I let him in." Hitomi answered from her room.

"You better not tell Wonyoung that." Hyewon joked.

"What's going on between them?" 

"Ji Hoon has a crush on Hitomi." Eunbi responded.

"Ya, don't feed him misinformation." Hitomi butted in.

Minju joined the conversation, "Ji Hoon has a really big soft spot for Hitomi to that point that we joke that he likes her and Wonyoung's not a fan of that."

"Does Wonyoung like Ji Hoon?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, but we're not sure if Ji Hoon is acting like he doesn't know, or if he's just oblivious only to things that happen to him. We do know however, that since those two are super close, Ji Hoon cares deeply for her."

"Oblivious only to things that happen to him?" 

"He picks up on things really easily," Eunbi answered, "As Hyewon said earlier, he's an incredibly astute kid. But for some odd reason, he doesn't respond to the hints that Wonyoung throws at him and she gets frustrated at it every now and then."

"He's also really good at video games," Hyewon added, "He beats Sakura, Yena and I at all of the games we play."

"Come on guys I'm not that amazing." Ji Hoon passed them.

"I thought you were hanging out in Wonyoung's room." Hyewon said surprised.

"I came out to get water." 

As Ji Hoon walked back into Wonyoung's room, Y/N continued the conversation, curious about their guest.

"He's the same age as Wonyoung right?"

"Yes." Eunbi answered.

"He doesn't seem to act that way. If I had to guess I would have thought that he was a year or two older." 

"You can tell he's Wonyoung's age by his height." Minju joked.

"I heard that!" Ji Hoon shouted.

The others laughed at Minju's shock.

"Height aside, Ji Hoon is really calm and cold on the outside, but once you get to meet him, he's basically just another Yena or Yujin." Eunbi answered, "He has his moments where he acts like he should be our age, and he has moments where he's suddenly five."

Everyone turned their heads when they heard the door open. 

"Chaewon ah! You scared us." Minju said, holding her hand on her chest.

"Why?

"We thought you were Yena or Yujin." Hitomi answered.

"Oh! Is Ji Hoon over?"

"Yeah. I'm glad Chaeyeon unnie didn't tell the other dorm then."

"Why?" Y/N asked.

"Because if she did, then both Yena and Yujin would be running into here and our dorm would become the loudest place on the block," Eunbi responded, "But it's not just those two either. Ji Hoon is a favorite within this group since he used to come over and cook for us whenever either Sakura or Chaeyeon wasn't feeling well."

"I was wondering why Chaeyeon unnie was staying over tonight." Chaewon abruptly said.

"He's staying the night?" Hyewon jumped with joy, "That means we get to eat well tonight."

"You can thank Wonyoung for that. She pestered him until he agreed to." Eunbi notified the younger.

"Does he not like being here anymore? You said used to earlier, did something happen?"

"Not between him and us, but he just doesn't visit here unless he finds out that one of us is sick. Wonyoung said that something happened between him and some friends and that he wanted to isolate himself from those around him for a bit. However, he somehow knows whenever one of us is feeling ill and stops by the dorms to take care of them so that all of us can continue with our schedules."

"I told him not to do that but he insists that it's okay." Hitomi added.

"Is there something wrong with him coming over?"

"Just like you, Ji Hoon is a normal person, and since he's Wonyoung's age he still has to go to school. However, when one of us is feeling ill, he skips school or leaves mid-day to take care of the sick one for the rest of the day." Eunbi answered.

"I see." 

"That's why we were so surprised when we heard that Ji Hoon wasn't going to come over for a while. It really confused us, he seemed to love being here and we got worried telling him that we're here if he needs us. But, he said that he'll be fine and will be back to visiting us regularly on his way home in a bit."

"Wow, Ji Hoon seems like a really amazing guy."

"I'm not all that." Ji Hoon responded, "I appreciate everything that you guys have been saying, but you're painting me in a brighter light than reality holds."

"Ani, you're really amazing Ji Hoon ah" Minju emphasized the word "really".

"Thank you," Ji Hoon changed the conversation topic, "I came out to ask you guys if you wanted anything for lunch and if you had any special requests for dinner."

"Nope. We know that you will make the best food for us anyway." Hyewon responded.

Ji Hoon smiled, "I'll head out to get some groceries then."

"Let me come with you Oppa!" Wonyoung shouted from her room.

"No. You're an idol, you can't be seen with me." 

Wonyoung came out pouting. Ji Hoon quickly dismissed her and walked out the door.

"That was a really weird sight to see." Y/N commented.

"You'll get used to it." Eunbi responded.