Chapter 18

The two walked hand in hand out of the building to the neighboring shops.

"Hurry! I want to show you all the good shops around here!"

"Slow down, we have time."

"Lets eat an actual meal first." 

The duo went to a local café and sat down at the back of the establishment.

"The sandwiches here are the best. They fill you up too."

Eventually the food came and the two chatted about life. Both Hyewon and Y/N enjoyed one another's presence, and without knowing, the two slowly fell for each other more and more. After they finished their meals at the café, the two went to the local cake shop and bought a cake for the two of them to share.

Hyewon took a piece of the cake with her fork and held it up to Y/N, "Here, eat this part. It's really good."

Y/N sat there in shock at what was happening. Hyewon's face started getting red due to being in such an embarrassing position.

Hyewon pushed the fork a little more forward, "Say ahhhh"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT AM I DOING?!

Y/N opened his mouth and took the cake in.

"Is it good?" Hyewon asked, hiding her face because of its deep shade of red.

"Y-Yeah..."

The rest of the time spent at the cake shop was one of silence and awkwardness. Hyewon pulled out her phone and looked up.

"Eunbie Unnie said we can spend the day out since I'm done practicing." 

"Where do you want to go?"

"I'm not sure, lets just walk around."

The two ended up spending the rest of their time together walking around the area eventually settling down at a park, enjoying the cool afternoon atmosphere. As they were relaxing, Hyewon received a pulse through her hand.

Hyewon looked at the sky, "Y/N ah"

"Hm?"

"Can you feel it?"

"The tie is talking to us."

Y/N looked at his hand, "You're right."

"Do you know what it's telling us?"

Y/N looked at Hyewon, meeting her eyes. The two looked at each other experiencing a feeling as if time had stopped, and they were the only ones who could feel it. However, what they didn't know, was that there was a figure watching them from a distance with a camera.

*snap*

"Gotcha."

Hyewon scooted close to Y/N, "Y/N... Are you feeling what I'm feeling right now?"

Y/N sat there, staring at Hyewon trying encapsulate the beauty that is sitting right in front of him.

"I do."

Hyewon took off her mask and started leaning forward, as Y/N did the same. Y/N couldn't believe what was happening. The two leaned closer, and closer, until finally...