Chapter 140

After their second serving, the couple sat on the edge of the bridge, hanging her legs off as they enjoyed the weather.

"Do you see these clouds above us?" Hyewon asked as she pointed to the sky.

"What about them?"

"JiU ah said that you apparently created them."

"I did?"

"Yeah. I didn't know this but, apparently you created these clouds with the fire that you shot into the sky."

"I didn't know I could do that..."

"I don't know the science behind it."

"I'm surprised the all knowing JiU ah didn't explain it to you like she usually does everything else." Y/N joked.

A muffled shout sounded through the forest.

"I heard that!"

The couple laughed as they continued to stare out at the campsite. The smell of the porridge mixed with the smell of rain, creating a pleasant aroma. The clouds casted a shadow, creating a relaxing atmosphere. 

"I definitely would take this over walking with the group. It's so much more relaxing."

"How so?"

"I don't know. I think it's cause we're not moving, and just taking in the atmosphere. The view is amazing..."

"You're right. The colorful coral looks really nice from here. It baffles me how clear the water is..."

"Hey, whatcha guys doing?"

The couple turned their heads, finding Chaewon and Ji Seok holding hands.

Y/N scoffed, "You one hundred percent look like siblings."

"Ya!"

Hyewon giggled, "You do."

Chaewon pouted as she sat down next to the couple, plaing Ji Seok onto her lap. Chaewon wrapped her arms around Ji Seok, securing the small boy.

Y/N frowned, "Are you okay with staying here? I feel bad that you're stuck here..."

Chaewon smiled as she rocked her body, "I kind of like this. While I would love to walk and spend time with the group, I don't mind this either. It's really relaxing."

Y/N watched Chaewon caress Ji Seok's hand with her thumb as she held the latter's hand.

Age gap aside, this seems like a really wholesome relationship, and nice relationship...

An abrupt thought struck Y/N's mind, filling it with curiosity.

"Is it possible for Ji Seok ah to develop a tie? If so, is it possible that he has a higher chance of developing a tie than everyone else since he's a clone of JiU?"

Hyewon pursed her lips, clearly skeptical.

"What brought you to think about this?"

"I'm not sure... I just thought about how Chaewon ah and I are tied, and then thought about what would happen if some of the other couples were tied."

"Yena ya and Yuri ah are tied, right?"

Y/N nodded.

"Hmm... I almost forgot about them."

"So I wonder if Ji Seok could develop a tie. What do you say Ji Seok? Do you have the same smarts as the other clones?"

The small boy rocked with the motion of Chaewon's body.