Chapter 107 🔞

A/N: For some odd reason, my +18 chapters do way better than my normal chapters. I'm glad my hours of extensive research are not in vain. In response, I'm going to kick up the intensity a bit for those who prefer these chapters.

The two pairs met up at the front of the store and purchased their desired outfits before leaving the store.

"Minju noona has a good one." The young Ji Hoon commented.

"Thanks! Oppa picked it for me."

The adult Ji Hoon nudged the frog's arm, "Did you happen to see what color my counterpart's swimsuit was?"

Minju's face lit up, "I did not! Ji Hoon ah, what color is your swimsuit?"

"Pink."

Horror filled Minju's face causing the adult Ji Hoon to smile.

Ji Hoon patted Minju's head, "Have fun for the next three days~"

"No fair!!!"

"You were the one who seemed so confident."

"Cause I never thought he would ever wear pink!

"That's on you Min."

Minju pouted, "My cuddles..."

"You shouldn't have agreed~"

"You knew this would happen!"

"I did."

"Do you not want to cuddle me anymore?"

"I do, but since you seemed so confident, I wanted to try something a little extreme. You're lucky. I almost said a week."

The older Ji Hoon ruffled Minju's hair as they both got in the front of the car, "I'm sorry Min. You set yourself up for this."

The adult Ji Hoon drove the other three back to their dorms and gave the keys back to Eunbi in her room.
Done with everything for the day, the eldest man decided to hop into bed with his girlfriend after closing the door.

"Min~"

No response.

Is she asleep?

Ji Hoon tickled the frog's side receiving a giggle followed by a smack on the hand.

I see... If you want my attention, then you'll get my attention.

The older man got off the bed, causing Minju to turn around in curiosity. With that opportunity, Ji Hoon pounced on top of Minju, pinning the girl down onto the bed.

"I know what you're trying to do." Ji Hoon said lowly.

Minju's face instantly became flushed. Before she could turn her head, Ji Hoon smashed his lips onto her's. Caught off guard, Minju had no choice but to submit to pure ecstasy. Minju opened her mouth slightly, inviting Ji Hoon's tongue. The two made out for what seemed like an eternity before pulling away.

"You know Min, you're not very sneaky when you masturbate at night. If you want to use my hand, then you can just use it."

"W-Wha..."

"I know you're hornier than Chaewon noona. I hear you every time."

"How?"

"I have good ears."

Ji Hoon leaned into the frog's ear.

"I think it's time to have a little fun."

Shivers shot down Minju's spine as she felt a sensation in her core.