Chapter 66

Eunbi pulled Ji Hoon into her room.

"Can you tell me about the tie?"

"You're going to have to be more specific than that."

"Can you tell me the basics of the tie first?"

"Sure. The tie is a supernatural binding force that allows one to connect themselves to another person. Wonyoung told you guys about the difference between natural and artificial ties so I wont' delve into that. If one were to be tied, the intensity of their advancements depends on the levels of flow in their body. Currently, Chaewon noona is experiencing rapid change in her brain because she has the highest levels among you guys. While I shall choose to not tell you what she will have, I will tell you that she will have four separate additions to her senses. If you were to sever the tie, the consequence varies from person to person. The methods of severing a tie are limited. There is a pair of scissors out there that can sever ties, but you'd have to go looking real hard to find that thing. I can do it myself and I can give people the ability to do it. That is about it."

"How do natural ties occur?"

"Naturally."

"Thanks."

"They bind to the person the origin is close to."

"So if Tomi were to-"

"You are not the person she'd bind to."

"What? What do you mean?"

"You aren't the person her tie would bind to."

"Why?"

"Because you two aren't the closest."

"Then would it bind to Nako or Kkura?"

"I shall not answer that."

"What are the chances of the other members' ties developing?"

"Yena noona is already tied, as you are suspecting, Tomi noona is developing one, Chaewon noona is already tied, Hyewon noona is already tied, and all the others have a lower chance of developing one."

"How low?"

"There's a substantial difference between Chaewon, Hitomi and Yena noona compared to the rest of you."

"Who is Yena ya tied to?"

"Yuri noona."

"Yeah I thought so."

"Is that all you wanted to know?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

Ji Hoon left the room as Eunbi sat there staring at a wall.

If she won't bind to me, then that means she has to bind to Kkura or Nako... That would mean that we probably have to change up the dorm setups. Luckily with Tomi we won't have to worry about going step by step with them because her intuition is insane along with her being very astute. Since it's a natural tie it would bring some complications. What if they start hurting while we perform? How would we explain that?

Y/N took a bite of his food.

How does the tie even extend? With Hyewon ah and I, it kind of just extended over time. But this one is a natural tie, so how would that work?

Y/N looked over at Chaewon who was sitting next to him. Their eyes met.

Oppa looks so handsome...

Y/N blinked and looked away.

What?! Did I just think that?! No... I didn't. Did- Did I just read Chaewon ah's mind?!