43

I tried to level my breath as I stared back at Pansy stood in the doorway.

After she knocked, she didn't bother waiting for someone to call her in but instead burst right through the wooden door without a care in the world.

Her brown eyes darted back and forth between me and Malfoy; the latter leaned against the same wall he had me pinned against mere minutes ago.

The thought made me shake my head quickly, trying not to have my mind go back to how good he felt when Pansy was barely feet away from us.

A slight furrow in her brows, lips parted in confusion, she muttered, "Well, how did this happen—?" clearly taken aback by the sight before her, eyes still flickering back and forth between the two of us.

My eyes widened, falling onto the blond for only a second.

He seemed rather unbothered by the fact Pansy had caught on, and usually, if she caught me with anyone else, I'd share the sentiment.

Not with Malfoy.

"Pansy—" I began, voice trailing off as she opened her mouth again.

"How on earth have you two not killed each other yet?" She spoke, seemingly impressed as she gaped at the two of us.

The irony of her question wasn't lost on either of us, exchanging a glance with the blond as an amused smirk appeared on his lips. Neither of us said a word, and Pansy continued.

"How long have you managed in the same room—? Door closed and everything," She nodded proudly at herself. "I'm impressed." With an expression that mirrored her words, she turned her head around, poking it out into the hallway before her voice rang through it.

"Hey, Theo!" She yelled down the corridor. "Get a load of this—"

I sighed in defeat, rolling my eyes and trying my best to cover up my still heavy breathing. Throwing another glance in Malfoy's direction, his eyes were already on me this time, the smug smirk still on his lips.

Throwing a casual wink my way, I couldn't help but lowly groan, shaking my head as I diverted my gaze.

It fell on Theo as soon as he appeared next to Pansy, an annoyed expression on his face while he complained to her. "Pans, I was in the middle of something—" He said, gesturing towards one of the other girl's dorms he was referring to.

Dismissively, she shook her head at his words. "Look at this—!" She said instead, pointing at both me and Malfoy, still standing at the same spots— not daring to move an inch as Theo took us in.

His eyes darted back and forth between us, connecting the dots as his lips parted in surprise. "And they haven't killed each other yet?"

Once again, I shook my head—this time raising my hands in front of my body to cut both of them off. "Pansy," I sighed, and her eyes snapped over to me. "What are you doing here?"

My question reminded her, and she nodded eagerly as she fully stepped into our dorm, giving both me and the blond on the other side of it an inquiring glance before throwing herself onto her bed right next to mine.

She sighed loudly before simply saying, "It's eleven." She turned her head to look at me momentarily before adjusting her gaze back towards the ceiling. "Like I said, you and your little Ravenclaw boy get until then—" She halted in her words, and I could see her brows furrowing even from back here.

Malfoy broke out into a low, singular laugh, shutting up again as soon as I threw him a glare. Neither Pansy nor Theo — the latter having found a comfortable spot next to Pansy — caught onto the little exchange.

And so, Pansy continued, a puzzled expression on her face. "Where is he, by the way?" She wondered. "I swear I heard you earlier—" Her voice had trailed off, the words not meant to be heard by the rest of us.

Before she could go on, I cut her off, nose scrunched up and my lips forming a scowl as I muttered, "Gross," at the thought alone.

Little did she know she couldn't possibly have heard Kai and me if it was Malfoy I was in here with. As if he knew he had crossed my mind, he spoke up.

"Yeah, Hayes," He laughed lowly. "Where is he?" His voice was laced with mockery; a brow cocked as I threw another glare his way.

"You just missed him," I spat, a venomous tone in my voice directed at no one but the blond— wanting nothing more than for them both to shut up before my mind went back to what she had heard and why she did.

I could feel Malfoy's gaze burning into the side of my face, even after I had redirected mine. And knowing he was thinking exactly what I was thinking, I could feel the heat crawling up my neck slowly but surely just seconds later.

I cleared my throat to distract from the sudden colour in my face, making sure not to spare the blond a single glance— I knew I'd lose all composure if I'd have to look at that content, a self-righteous smirk plastered across his sharp features again.

I feared I'd slap it right off it if I took a look.

"Shame," Pansy huffed, eyes closed as a content him escaped her lips. "I like him."

"You do?" My brows furrowed at her words, and she gave me a lopsided grin at the uncertainty in my voice before nodding proudly.

"Yes," She assured. "He's... not completely repelling," She shrugged before sitting up straight.

Theo laughed lowly, shaking his head before adding, "Not like Daphne and Draco over there—" He muttered, making sure he was loud enough for all of us to hear. His voice was laced in amusement, a dumb grin on his face as he shot the blond a wink.

Malfoy simply rolled his eyes, middle finger high up in the air as his tongue poked the inside of his cheek in irritation. "Funny, Nott," He snickered, pushing himself off the wall simultaneously.

He turned back around towards the window, looking out into the black lake as he patted down the fabric of his suit. My eyes were on him, expecting him to say something else.

Though, instead, I watched him admire himself in the same reflection in which he watched me cum for him. His eyes caught mine in that same reflection now, lips curling upward as he gave me another playful wink.

My nose twitched in irritation, and I cocked my head back in front of me with a huff; attention on Pansy and Theo again.

Clearing his throat, he turned his back to his reflection, walking out of the room with his head held high.

"At least I'm not the one knocking on dorm doors at 11 PM. Isn't that right?" He huffed as he passed Theo and Pansy on her bed, the latter snorting loudly at his backhanded comment while Theo simply scowled.

As the wooden door closed behind Malfoy, a loud sigh escaped the brunette's lips, muttering, "Don't tell him that was a good one," before letting his back hit the mattress.

With a glance towards my bed, he didn't know that I was thinking the same thing— only that I wasn't referring to Malfoy's witty comebacks. 

A/N: I like this one!! hehe

I hope you guys do too. <3 

See you!!!