Three additional housemates

The show has decided to bring in three more housemates to the Keeping up with the Wattpaders.

Note this housemates will be kept secret from other housemates and will come into the house after the first eviction.

I am Ebuka Uchendu ur host for today.

soyagirlz Here lies the newest signee to the Mavin records  Neon Alakija praise is  born to a Yoruba and cross river parents

soyagirlz
Here lies the newest signee to the Mavin records
Neon Alakija praise is born to a Yoruba and cross river parents.
Her latest hit "Peanut butter" is widely accepted worldwide with millions of streams on all music platforms.
Neon has a masters in accounting She is related to the oil mogul Alakija and currently in a rumoured relationship with Shoprite's South African CEO.
Although Neon has a decent and wealthy life she loves stripping.

"That is my guilty pleasure I am a sensual being"

Nawa oo the crowd burst into laughter.

"So your reason for going to the house"?

"I want to have fun and that's all.

I-stan-myself :25We have ensured her proper safety

I-stan-myself :25
We have ensured her proper safety. As we have received threats from the security forces.

A psycho billionaire. Under world drug dealer and a mafia queen.

Diana K Fetty klovad is a Philipinian, Armenian Dutch, Russian and partly Nigerian. Her parents are of this descent but her father is the one who give her ties to Nigeria heritage.

"The police is after you but unable to catch you"

That is because no evidence.

Here I stand and say it to the world I am a terrorist, Drug dealer, Assasin and anyone who stand in my way won't fail to receive my blow. She said as she shot into the air and blow her smoke.

The crowd went running heater Skelton.

No guns please the weapon was immediately seized

I am sorry I get high at times she said.

blenzthel
Kaddy Sharpman: 22

She is a top notch Model in Africa , born to an American father and a Nigerian mother. Currently becamean ambassador of Dolce and gabanna which gave a global attention. This year She was a runner up for the Tyra bank model show( America next top model)
And she is currently considered to be the face of Victoria secrets. Which will make her the first Nigerian to ever be.
She loves reading and dancing.

"So tell us why you are here"?

Basically this finger is empty "Ebuka" she said softly .
I need a ring

Everyone laughed.

Three hot ladies in the building the other housemates are about to experience drama . Kindly comment your review thanks.
Note The house captain is next week and the new housemates won't participate and are automatically immunised from the first  eviction

I am your host Ebuka Uchendu.

Special thanks
Wattpad
Africa magic
Mnet
Multi choice

Tags

Cecilianlamishor
EmeterSamuel :

WHYTEBIRD
I-stan-myself :

iamTruve :  
DissoluteWriter

H_Raymond
CECILLA1234

soyagirlz :
RuthieBalo

Reyapenz    
TOLAISH