A trip to Dubai.

Announcement: Wendy will be referred to as Opurum_   during dialogues.

*Sir W has divided the team into two for today's episode and the housemates that gives lesser entertainment will be up for eviction.

Inside a black and white limo respectively the housemates were divided in two different groups. The first group in the black limo and the second in the white. They all had a small box imprinted with Wattpad on it as a luggage. Sir W had paid all the expenses for the housemates to go on holiday to Dubai in his private  jet for a week.

🎥🎥🎥. (Group A)
Black limousine.

Starring: soyagirlz  Dobre iamTruve Macedonia2901
Opurum_  Jayden Tristan RuthieBalo  Rebecca ShillsMonikes  vickybr60

Dobre: let's watch film everyone, there is popcorn in the house.

soyagirlz : We will soon reach the airport.

Rebecca: For where Vi to Ikeja should take about 20 min drive.

Jayden Tristan: Olorun nitori traffic it will take time.

RuthieBalo : Spartacus will be better.

Jayden Tristan: Olosó

Ruth stand up about to give Jayden a slap.

ShillsMonikes : Take it easy, don't fight oo.

Opurum_ : Your mother  fucking coward Jayden

Jayden Tristan: Take back your words madam and it's wasn't you I dey follow talk.

Opurum_ : Then stop insinuating on it.

Jayden Tristan: We should be celebrating wrongdoing, I will not be a party of it.

Praise stood up to Jayden and said.

soyagirlz : But Why are you this way she just said Spartacus and you started saying shit.

RuthieBalo : Like help me ask him oo maybe I fucked him or his father before.

Rebecca: But sorry oo, I don't mean to add to the problem. But on a serious note like you guys have or had something to do with each other in time past.

RuthieBalo : Abi I should talk  Oga Jayden.

Everyone laughs.

Jayden Tristan: Talk what... you better don't lie .....

At this point Dobre already played Spartacus movie, because of this Truve immediately left for the back section of the limo.

Dobre: Be carrying church for your head as if you won't bang one day.

ShillsMonikes : As in eh 😂 na dem go worst pass sef.....