Eviction night

On Set
🎥🎥🎥

Show opens with Chidinma's Jehovah over do, (God first 🤓)
Tekno's Armageddon, Away by Ayrra Starr and an international act the TikTok star Bella poarch "Build the bitch".

Nancy Isime in a Stunning White jumpsuit and Ebuka Uchendu in A White Tuxedo.

Both of them : We are your host for today.

Ebuka: But Nancy will be the one for today I just came to show myself.

Everyone laughed as Ebuka stepped down from the stage to the backstage.

Nancy : Welcome to the first eviction show. Today no waste of time I go directly to the house but before then let Deloitte bring in the votes please.

Some officials walked in and handed a placard with a  Wattpad logo on it and handed it over to Nancy.

"Is it verified numbers of the votes that is here"

" Yes in accurate indices."

"Thank you"

🎥📹👁‍🗨

The camera connects the housemates to the stage.
They were all seated accordingly.

Nancy: How are you all?

Everyone: We are good Nancy.

Nancy: A lot of drama and tension you guys have been giving us back to back.

They all burst into laughter

Nancy: Edward congratulations on being the head of the house.

Edward: Thank you.

Nancy: So Edward tell us what are your intentions with dove4578

Edward : I love her very much and I hope she find a place in her heart to love me back.

dove4578 blushes

Nancy : dove4578 so how do you feel about this

dove4578 : She smiles for a while and adjust her eyeglass. To be honest Edward is a good man perfect but I love my boo Gregory( King promise ) and it will take a man of Gold to break our love.

Everyone burst into laughter

Jayden Tristan: So Edward your a man of wood.

He said and the laughter increased.

Nancy: Madam G.O Truve in the building you seem to cause spiritual havoc permit me to use that word on the housemates and they see not to like you.

iamTruve : They don't like me simply because I am preaching the gospel and I am not surprised because Christ had said that the world will hate you for my name sake.

Nancy: Yes that is very true. A popular tweet from someone online suggest you and Jkaloko get married

Jkaloko : We will be praying about it.

_Aasa_ and _Mayowa_  were just laughing at the background.

Nancy: Hmm so the recent drama Wendy and Justin

Both of them started laughing

Nancy: Be laughing there but Wendy will you justify what you did wrong

Wendy Opurum_ : Put yourself in my shoes, no matter how disciplined I am I love men especially hot ones. Me I just want to flirt with Justin he is not a husband material.

Everyone laughed as Justin stared at Wendy and held his chin in disappointment.

Nancy: Justin I thought you are a playboy why are you looking at her that way.

Justin: Well she is not a Wife material to me either I just thought we were close enough as friends so her statement surprised me. This won't change anything I can't wait to knack her🤪

Nancy: lmao😂😂😂
Everyone including the life audience laughed.

Nancy: Now straight to the eviction. May the housemates nominated stand up please.

Trio, Jayden Tristan, Sam-crowned Stands to their feet.

  Nancy: Jayden Tristan!
   Jayden was shivering 🥶

Nancy: You are safe please seat.

Some of the housemates like RuthieBalo and Wendy grinned silently.

Nancy: Sam-crowned and Trio one of you is leaving but before then let's go on a commercial.

Commercial
Ⓜ️🍜🍜🍜
🎶Honeywell's noodles bambamlala
......

Nancy: The next housemate to leave the show is ....
............. Trio please leave the house

Everyone came to hug him with Macedonia2901 giving him a kiss on the forehead. Others were quite emotional like _Aasa_ and _Mayowa_ .

Trio walk out of the door his time in the house is over😢

Nancy: Stay tuned for his interview thank you I love you and God loves you more. I am your host Nancy Isime

Show ends with 🎶Running to you 🎶 by Chiké.

Special thanks
Wattpad
Africa magic
Mnet
Multi choice

Tags

Cecilianlamishor
EmeterSamuel   :

QueenofQeciverse

Jaydernest

ShillsMonikes

Madinah_Writes

aminaajimoh
blenzthel

WHYTEBIRD    
I-stan-myself :

precious354
iamTruve :
DissoluteWriter

H_Raymond  
CECILLA1234

soyagirlz :
RuthieBalo
Sam-crowned

Reyapenz
TOLAISH