Ultimate veto power card/ Anger fairy, A twisted Eviction.

🎥🎥🎥
Saturday morning

The housemates were doing house chores to observe the environmental sanitation , the camera then focuses on an interesting discussion with Whytebird and Edward who were gardening.

Edward: Like you, u be my gee so I can talk to you about stuffs I can't tell others.

Whytebird: Loll

Edward: Na true na. u and this ur laugh bro

Whytebird laughs the more.🤣🤣🤣

Whytebird: But seriously bro, how will you handle this two women palaver.

Edward : like it's crazy I just put myself in a tight corner.

Whytebird: But for me oo I think Mayowa is a better choice. Like Omo yen o ni wa. She sabi cook... but if you end up with Dove, You both will just me competing of who rich pass.

He said and they both laughed.

Dove walks in and they both kept quiet.

🎥🎥🎥
Wendy and Ruth conversations while cleaning the toilet.

Wendy Opurum: What usually caused our quarrel is ego...

Ruth: Who has the ego me or you Wendy.

Wendy: Na u or Sis, you hate correction.

Ruth laughs.

Ruth: Everyone knows you are the arrogant one here

They kept arguing till Wendy started raising her voice.

Wendy: Don't ever in your fucking life tell me that I am arrogant 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ruth: You too, don't ever tell me such.

Wendy: Bitch!! Wendy said as she splashed water on her.

Ruth was about to fight Wendy when iamTruve and Jayden Tristan came to the rescue.

iamTruve : Daughters of Zion stop fighting....

Ruth: Aunty carry your church and go nothing will stop me from beating up Wendy today.

Wendy: Ashawo you wan fight "woo woo" she said babbling and hitting her mouth.

Ruth: At least I am not some pretending as if they are a virgin.

Wendy: I am not a virgin get that into your damn skull ...

Ruth was trying her best to loose herself from Jayden grip. 

Wendy: And you fool, you should release her.

Jayden released Ruth and they both started fighting. Ruth slammed Wendy on the floor and began to punch her. Wendy try everything possible to defend herself. But Ruth at this point got full control over her. The table turn gas Wendy flipped Ruth over and punched her mercilessly on the face till she bled. Jayden Tristan and Truve stop the fight.

Truve: Jayden you should not repay evil for evil.

Ruth: Anti Holiness you better shut up there.

Ruth said as she stood up from the ground.

Ruth: Na your slacky breast save you oo.

Wendy: At least they have not been ruptured  like your own, they will gladly feed nations.....

As they were throwing insult a huge noise sounded from the garden and they all went to see what happened.

🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥