Ep1c :Who is richer?

Edward had read from a placard a week ago that the housemates were not getting any house wager due to their inconsistency to speak the right English. Failure to heed might be another loss for them will they comply or not stick to this episode to find out.

The housemates were in various places of the house all doing whatever they could think of. The camera then station to a conversation that has the potential to lead to a quarrel in the lounge.

🎥 🎥

In the Lounge.

Jayden Tristan: So who is even the richest here now sef

WHYTEBIRD : Ok this topic is awkward, stop it before it goes further.

Whytebird said in laughter.

Rebecca: It's a good idea infact let's turn it to a game.

H_Raymond : This one go spoil person mood hmmm hope you guy's will be able to contain it.

dove4578: Absolutely ( she said as she adjusted her glasses).

Macedonia2901 and Edward was laughing endlessly.

RuthieBalo : Abeg make una stop laughing now let's play it, it sounds fun.

WHYTEBIRD : Miss Broken English.

RuthieBalo: We are not inside the house remember.
      They both burst into laughter.

Kimberly: let's go ahead I can't wait.

Rebecca: I too. (She said excitedly).

.......

🎥 🎥
In the Kitchen

_Aasa_ : Mayowa you won't come like they want to play a game in the Lounge.

_Mayowa_ : I have to finish frying this meats first.

_Aasa_ : We can do that later.

_Mayowa_ : I might be tired then.

_Aasa_ : Ok I will.

_Mayowa_ : You that can't cook

      Aasa burst into laughter

_Aasa_ : At least not plantains and to soak garri, I can cook anything classy dear

_Mayowa_ : I pity you you will explain that to your  husband to be.

_Aasa_: As if there is one
(She said smiling)

_Mayowa_ : Omo Abeokuta that can't cook!

Aasa immediately walked out on her in anger, Mayowa stopped what she is doing and ran after her pleading. She held her  on the waist and kissed her.