Ep1b : Special scenes of Edward and Dove.

A white limousine stood at the gate as the escort walked Edward and dove4578 into the car. Dove was clothed in a ravishing white dinner gown and Edward in a black tuxedo.
Their phones were handed to them as the management ensured the phone to be unable to access to the internet only to put a call across.

The car in motion

dove4578 : So tell me out of all the ladies why did you pick me.

Edward: i want to know you better and maybe I was a little strategic Well I also had the choice to pick a guy.

dove4578 : Don't tell me you would pick a guy. She said with a feign.

Edward: Haba what are you insinuating.

He said as they both burst into laughter.

At this point they saw a gala seller and coke seller knocking through the window.

dove4578 : I wonder how he can see through the tainted glass.

Edward: Naija will always be the same dem no care.

"Do you want some, Edward said to Dove.

dove4578 : I don't eat junks I am vegan

Edward: But you ate the rice _Mayowa_ cooked yesterday.

Edward immediately exchanged services with hawker as he ordered the escort  to pay for him and the amount will be deducted from his Wattpad giftcard later.

dove4578 : So are you saying I am lying. ( She said with a sly look)

"Mmm nope I am sorry" Edward said.

dove4578 flipped her hair backwards has she then made a pout
   "Better" she replied in her diva tone.

Edward: So to go back to the reason I picked you, I believe we both have potentials.

Dove did not allow him finish his sentence before she started laughing.

dove4578 : Ko le werk ..

She said as she snapped her fingers.

Edward: Why not babe

dove4578 : I am here for fun and nothing else.

Edward: I am the most eligible man in town oo don't miss this opportunity.

He said and both of them laughed.

"A glass of regal please" she said as she held on to Edward's shoulder.

"You won't want to know the person" Dove insinuated.

"Who told you"?

Dove kept quiet for a while as she didn't know what to say, she didn't not want unnecessary controversy around her.

   Soon Selfish by King promise began to play on the radio,  She then stood up as she shouted out loud.
She pointed at the music

dove4578 : Now that is my boyfriend
   She said as she began to jam to the music. She adjust her eyeglass and began to dance.