An old Interview with Mayowa and Soyagirl.

🎥🎥🎥
At a room in Ambrose suites

Nancy : it's been so long, but the management insist we interview you guys how are you all doing.

Both: We are fine

soyagirlz : We are fine how about you Nancy.

Nancy: look at me now baby girl I am popping 😘😘

soyagirlz : Oya now ... wait have you listened to my new jam.

Nancy: obviously the one with Ayrra Starr.

soyagirlz: Yes Bellybutton.

"U Do me like a bellybutton, 🎶🎶🎶🎤

They all both began to jam.

Nancy: How do you see the song Mayowa

Mayowa: Like seriously Nancy (she adjusts her braids) that song is a bangs. In fact that's my morni devotion...... Thanks you praise for that master piece. But I enjoy Ayra part more

soyagirlz Blushes and frowns😳😂😒

Nancy: So starting with you Soya how was your journey so far in the house.

soyagirlz: me I don't talk to much oo all I can say is that I enjoyed every single bit of the day. The platform opened doors and more opportunities. I mean I was already on my way to stardom before I auditioned. But the show gave me the instant recognition that years in the studio would bring me. So I am grateful.

Nancy: I am so happy to hear that. In the house you built relationships with Dobre, Vicky who happened to be lovers can you explain something to the viewers

soyagirlz: I came out of the house and people said we three  had sex, I said it wasn't true it was all part of our plan to at least get screen time and nothing serious happened under the duvet.
   And for my relationship with them both just friends.

Nancy: Hmm I see. Soya please look up to the screen

soyagirlz: Ok let's see

📺📺📺📺

Maybe the reason she had been susceptible to Dobre was her need for affection, she is not like other girls in the house who is like that but had compromised her morals all because she thought she found love.

She brought out a sharp knife and was about to slit her arm.

soyagirlz immediately comes to her rescue.

soyagirlz : And what were you about to do.

vickybr60 : Dobre! I thought he loved me.
*********

Nancy: Nigerians actually praised you that day.

soyagirlz : It was not just because it was Vicky, I could have done that for anyone else what is the point of killing your self for a man.