Eviction night VI

🎥🎥🎥

Nancy isime catwalks to the stage and blow a kiss and then began to whine her waist. 💃

Nancy: Welcome to another Eviction of the KUWTW show, it's been like forever sorry for keeping all our fans waiting. Today is not the last but it will be full of drama.
We have approached the quarter finals and I want to say thank you to our sponsors Minimie, Honeywell noodles, Sapphire scents, Kylie cosmetics Africa, Tiannah Empire, Jaruma. and the rest. Thanks to our viewers and marketers.

Before we proceed further a shout out to Esther for winning the just concluded the voice of Nigeria we wish her good.

Danger music in background....

Nancy: Will Deloitte please bring the vote results please, but before then let us read through comments online.

Social media comments.

Bye Bye soyagirlz

Some people in this game where so active but now...😒😒

Omg Truve should not go I am voting her to see the potential romance that might happen with whytebird.

Opurum_ was so rude I wish tides can turn so that she leaves.

This today eviction is going to be mad oh since Ben has started I will just using that to distract myself goodluck to all the contestants.

I must audition for the season 2 of this show....

Gosh Wendy babe the whole Asaba is for you.....

That last week fight e choke oooo

I am so disappointed in Truve I already set her as a role model for my kids....
—— response: Ode you better be role model for your own kids maybe you will tell me Truve know they exist

And many more comments

🎥🎥🎥

Deloitte handed over the placard to Nancy. She then opens it

Nancy: Whao were this results predictable or not find out once we return from the commercial.

Commercial

"Jaruma Aphrodisiac turn your man into a vegetable just like how I did to Ned Nwoko- Regina Daniels.

Recently launched in Africa Kylie Cosmetics 👄 👄
All about my lips- Kylie

Stop smelling like Baba suwe apply this sapphire fragrance 🧴🧴🧴🧴

🎥🎥🎥

Nancy: Welcome back now is time to cross over to the house.

🎥🎥
In the house, all the housemates seated.

Nancy: The show didn't air  for quite sometime due to the wind that blew off the transformer how did you guys use that time to your advantage.