Episode 2: Fuji house of commotion

🎥🎥
Gym

In the gym starring : _Mayowa_  _Aasa_  Edward H_Raymond  iamTruve  Jkaloko  WHYTEBIRD  Trio, Rebecca and Kimberly.

H_Raymond was the gym trainer as he was teaching some of the males work out trainings. RuthieBalo on the other hand was teaching some of the females.

RuthieBalo  places her butt on his groin as the exercise demanded it.

Jayden Tristan: Aunty please stop all this one jare

RuthieBalo : But the exercise demands it.

Justin Tristan: Then why are you moaning.

He said and everyone laughed

Edward: Konji don catch am.

🎥🎥
Dressing Room

Justin and Wendy making out in the dressing room.

Wendy Opurum_ : She removes her mouth. Like you have not brush you this boy

Justin: His mood changes. Stop playing let's continue.

Wendy Opurum_ : So you just want to bang me and that's all, not me you can do that to others.

Shortly after Kimberly comes in she had given up from the gym exercise and walked to the dressing room she looked at Wendy and Justin in an intimate position and she began to sob. She then walked out and then comes back with RuthieBalo , Jayden and Whytebird.

The cameras 🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥 position properly as a potential drama could heat up.

RuthieBalo : like seriously this is so immature of you the girl na small girl and you dey follow her drag man.

Wendy Opurum_ : And when does kissing a man means I am dating him.

Jayden Tristan: Just accept your fault and apologise.

Wendy Opurum_ : I owe you all no damn fucking apology she said as she tongue kissed Justin.

They both continued leaving everyone numb

iamTruve : I warned you oo Sister Kim now you see
Truve said as she walked pass.

They all begin to laugh.

Jayden Tristan: Abeg comot for here😂😱😱

dove4578 : You are nothing more than a prostiute when I thought RuthieBalo  was one you are actually her better.

Wendy Opurum_ : Hey Rich girl don't dare in your life use those words on me okay. I worked my ass to greatness I know how many men offered to sleep with me for me to progress but I declined.