Konji housemates

🎥🎥🎥🎥

In the Lounge: Sir W  told all the housemates to gather in a lounge.

Sir W: congratulations to you all there is a bottle of wine to celebrate your achievements of being the top seven so many of you came here but only you guys left.
So feast and enjoy......

The housemates cheered out loud as they began to pop out champagne till it flooded the whole area. They then made a toast.

Edward had walked Dove to the alfresco, he demanded to speak with her.

Edward: I know you are pissed at me right now but I want you to understand that I still love you...

Dove: Please save the love🙄🙄, I watched everything Eddy I saw all what you did with Mayowa....

Edward: You know it's a show and we have to give them what they want...

Dove: At the expense of my heart, I mean I loved you Edward.

Dove said as she turned her back and walk a way. Edward walk after her calling out her name.

🎥🎥🎥

Jayden and Ruth sitting on the swing had just observed what happened.

RuthieBalo : What is wrong with those ones.

Jayden Tristan: Our Oga has many explanations to do.

He said as they both laughed.😂😂🤣

Jayden: Ruth let me even ask you something who do you like, you have just been going up and down with the guys here.

Ruth: I suppose to vex but I won't, I am in a good mood today.

She said to him as he chuckled.

Ruth: is just that I have not found love, but once I get out of the house I hope to bound with Jkaloko.

She said and they both laughed.

Jayden: Me I dey look your side all this time,but...

Ruth: Oga we all know say na Wendy you like, but if you want to fuck no problem it will be outside the house at Sheraton Maryland I will charge you 300k.

Jayden: For what just to enter and come out...

Ruth: Then go on my website and book then my lowest packaged you want to fuck me  is 500k and VIP is 1.5.

Jayden started laughing.

Jayden: Tell me what is there that makes it that expensive.

Ruth: It's endless with milk and sugar....
She said and they both started laughing.

Ruth: Abi you want to see it.

Jayden immediately coughs in disgust as Ruth began to fight him with jokingly. They both chase round each other till the camera turns away from them.

🎥🎥🎥🎥

iamTruve and Whytebird were in the jacuzzi having a sensuous chat.

Whytebird: It's surprising you got into this kind of conversation, or your born again fuel don finish.

He said as they both laughed.

Truve: I just use to be careful with my words not to sin against God.

Whytebird: That's good, but Aunty you will soon get married one day so stop all this.....