TWENTY FOUR

Chase was the only thing on my mind. Why did he hate his brother so much? I mean with such hatred. Wyatt's a sweet guy in my point of view both then again I've only known him for a couple weeks. Chase is the big famous guy but he acts like a jerk. He thinks he can push me around like I'm rag doll. 

All I needed right now was my dad. Tears brimmed my eyes,

"Papa, why did you have to leave so soon?" I mumbled. "Why did you have to leave me like this?"

I always wondered that, Why couldn't it had been me instead. Right now, life is worth living. I have a so call boyfriend who turns out to be the heart throb Chase Walker brother and the guy who nearly freaking rape me is now my mother's boyfriend. I swear I'm the most unluckiest person in the world. 

History class and Physics went by fast. Thank God.

On my way to the lunch room I noticed the janitors door was ajar. I usually really don't care but something was drawing me too it. Wanting me to close it. I slowly approached the room.

I peek my head and look around in the corner I saw two people kissing. It was absolutely disturbing, the guy was literally stuffing his tongue down the poor girl throat. I turned on the lights expected to see two freshman's but it was no other than Chase and some blonde busty bimbo bitch. His hair  was messy in front which looked hot but that's not the point. I looked at the bitch and rolled my eyes. Chase looked at me surprised. 

"Something's never change." I mumbled. 

I turned away and left the too their business. Somewhere inside of me I felt disappointed but what can I expect? 

"Maya" I hear Chase call after me.

No way in hell did I bother turning around. 

I heard his footsteps and knew he was close. He grabbed my arm suddenly and spin me around so I faced him. 

"Let go of me." I said, my voice tingled with sadness and emotion. 

He doesn't let go, instead he tightens his grip. 

"Chase, I'm fucking serious. If you do not let go right now I'll kick you in your small ass dick and make sure you never be able to get your own child." I said in a deep serious tone.

He lets go of my arm and took a large step back and held up his hand defensively. 

"I'm leaving." He blurts out.

I look at him confused. "And I care, why?"

He shrugs. "Just thought you'll like to know."

"I'm starring in a movie, the set's over in Italy." He says softly.

A pang of sadness hit me. Why did I feel this way?

That's because you like him, stupid.

No way, he's a player. 

Don't deny it.

I do-

"Maya?" Chase was waving his hand in my face.  

"What?" I replied slightly annoyed. 

"I was just thinking you could come over." He mumbles. 

"No, Thank-

"Just for dinner, unless you have something else in mind." He winked

I scoffed. He really thinks he's all that. That part of him pisses me off the most. 

"I'll think about it." I said trying to scoouch away from his intense presence. 

His face lit up with relief. "I'll text you."