Chapter Thirty-Four

I ADVISE RE-READING A CHAPTER OR TWO! You'll be mega confused if you don't. Sorry for the wait, lovelies!

Maya POV

I looked over at Wyatt, slightly nervous about our whole plan thing. He hanged up the phone, and glances over at me. Tapping his finger on the black leather steering wheel. "I think he gets the hint."

"Why? What did he say?" I asked suddenly.

"Well, he uh asked about you and-"

"And, what Wyatt?" I followed his his light eyes. Across the street Rosy stood, her hand clutching a red-stained metal baseball bat. She looks around quickly before stuffing the bat deep down into the green trash bins then quickly re-entered the car. She sped off around the corner.

Wyatt cursed softly, and I stared at him. "Why did she have a bat?"

"Better question, why is she throwing it away?" Wyatt added. I thought about it for awhile, but couldn't find any reason why'd she possibly have a bat.

"Was that blood on it?" I wondered quietly. Wyatt didn't seem to hear me I didn't bother repeating myself. I shrugged the thought off.

"I'm going to have stop by the set. We have to redo a scene." I tell Wyatt who seemed to be deep in thought. He quickly snapped out of his trance and looked at me. "They said Chase got hit, right?"

"I think that's what the doctor had said." I agreed.

"Wait a second." Wyatt opened his door and hurried across the street keeping in my of the passing cars. He opens the trash bin and pulls out the bat. Smiling at me from the other side.

"I got that bitch." He yells loudly, causing unwanted attention by bypassers. "I'm going to test this to see if it's Chase blood."

Did Rosy really hit Chase? But why?

~

I tried hard not to look at Chase. This was our fourth read through before we actually begin filming. He had a bandage wrapped around his head wound. I couldn't help the wild thoughts that were bombarding my mind.

"Maya?" Anne snapped me out. I looked around at the cast members who were staring annoyingly at me. I missed my part again. Rosy snickered grabbing Chase hand intertwining it with her own.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I looked over the script twice more wondering where the hell we were. "After the breakup scene." Anne directed me.

"James, before you leave me I'd like to say something." I looked towards Chase.

"I already told you we're done. Over. What about of that don't you understand?" Chase says standing up, holding his script. I follow his movements standing up letting the teas flow down my face.

"Don't ask to meet anymore. I won't com-

"I'm pregnant." I bursted out.

Chase stopped, he didn't read his lines. He took a long pause before continuing, this has to hit close to home.

"You're what?" Chase read his lines, his deep voice shaking with the perfect amount of anger needed.

"James, I'm pregnant with our child." I explained. I felt Rosy tight glare on me as I read the lines as stated.

"Our child? There is not "our". Get rid of it." Chase said forcefully, grabbing my wrist. I hope he knew we didn't have to act it out. It was simply a rad through. He was getting a little bit too into it.

"Get rid of it?" I flipped the page. "We've been dreaming of this day since we were young."

"I said get rid of it." Chase pulled on my wrist hard. "I don't want to have anything to do with you are your stupid child."