Chapter Fourteen -Part One-

OMG SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE AGES OMG OMG OMG SO SORRY.

ANYWAYS ENJOY LOVES! I’LL UPDATE EVERY WEEK MKAY BYE <3

How many times have I gone through this since Chase came?

I cried so much that by the time I had stopped the salt from my tears had dried the areas of my eyes and face, which cause it to sting whenever I touch it, knowing there were no more tears to cry. I wipe the remaining dried black liquid from my cheeks, feeling used.

I gently push myself of from the cool tile floor, my stiff knees refused to straighten, causing me to drop onto the floor again.

Where were my friends when I needed them?

I thought.

My cheek sting from where Hannah had slapped me. Should I feel remorse, instead of success?

I gasp for breath, as I let the last tears roll down my face.

Wincing in pain, I remove my body from the ground, staggering like a child learning how to walk.

I could not help to think about Chase, his light gray eyes gleaming at me, as if I did something wrong. Hannah senseless smirk mocked me.

Reflecting the events, the only thing I could think is I truly am a fool.

I dragged my body along the stony brick wall supporting myself from collapsing.

In the turn of the hallway, I see Diana. I wobbled over to her, feeling the warm tears rolled down my face.

Diana pulled me into a hug, gently patting on my head. I buried my face on her shoulder, and cried.

"It’s okay." She strokes my back in small circles.

I gently removed my head leaving her shirt drench with tears.

"I’m sorry." I mumbled turning my head away avoiding the embarrassment. She smiled.

"Where’s Randi?" I asked softly. Diana rolled her brown eyes.

"Flirting with some dude," She sighed. "She didn’t see what happened in the lunch room." She drained off.

I slowly nodded, "Did you see?" I asked in a small voice.

She shake her head, "I heard the in the grapevine." She grinned.

I gave her a small smile, "I feel so stupid, and used." I admit.

She nodded, "Hannah’s gonna get what’s coming to her." She pounds her fist into her hand.

I shake my head. "It’s fine. But I think she’s gonna need be wearing extensions for a while." I giggle.

Diana laughs, "Yeah, I heard you slam her down pretty hard."

"Oh yeah, David was looking for you." She adds.

I nodded, remembering are little dispute earlier today.

"Come on. Let’s go to class." She urges, pulling on my arm.

I shake my head, "Let’s not."

I am going to try everything to avoid Chase.

Diana gives me a confused look. "Then where are you going to go?"

I shrug. "I’m staying by Randi for a while." I drain off leaving out the part about my mother.

She nods. "Well, see you later." She gives me a little wave.

"Maya" A high-pitched voice screamed. I turned around sharply and toke a deep breath.

It was Rebecca Langston. I rolled my eyes. Rebecca was your typical ‘I stuff my bra’ girl.

"Yes, Rebecca?" I said annoyed. She gave me a big grin.

"Haven’t you seen?" She asks sounding slightly confused.

I raised my eyebrow. "Seen what?" I said in a small voice.

"It’s all over the school" She squealed.

I looked over her shoulder a couple flyers were tape to the wall. I slowly walked over.

WATCH HANNAH AND MAYA FIGHT

FOR

CHASE

TODAY

AFTER SCHOOL

WHO EVER WINS

GETS THE MAN!

BE THERE AT THE BASKETBALL COURT AT 2:20

#CATFIGHT

My eyes widen as I tore down the flyer one by one. My eyes sprung with fresh tears as Chase face flickered into my mind.

I turned back to Rebecca who was grinning madly.

"You made this didn’t you?" I ask softly, trying to smother my rage. I wiped my face. I wanted to scratch that smile off her face. Instead I smiled back but wickeder.

She seemed surprised but the smile on her face hold.

"What are you going to do?" She asks bravely, pushing her chest out and placing her hands at her hips.

"Everyone is looking forward for your fight." She says grinning. "So, you better show up."

And with that she was gone. I pulled my hair, and screamed. Trying to calm my frustration, I nearly forgot she was in a stupid clan with Hannah.

                                       To Be Continued....