Chapter 28

The sun peaked it head through my window. I've been up since 3:00 AM and its 5:30 now. I flipped around on twitter I swear that every post I saw was on Chase and Rosy. I sighed, and stuck the charger in my phone and changed into my sweats and t-shirt.

I poked my head into Anne room she was still under the covers head covered and everything.

"Anne?" I said softly.

She mumbled something, and shifted her position on the bed.

"Anne?" I said again this time louder. I saw her curls poke out from under the sheets and her head slowly rise.

"What, Maya?" Her voice sounded annoyed, and flustered.

"Well, I'm going for a run." I dragged off. "Just letting you know."

"Maya, you're freaking 20 years old now." She starts. "I don't think you need to report everything to me as if you're still a teen."

I pouted and mumbled under my breath, "Fine, bitch."

"What did you just say?" Her whole body was from under the covers now.

I shrugged and flashed a small smile, "Did you hear something?"

"Maybe, your hearing going."

She rolls her eyes and lies back down. I grab my phone and headphones then headed out the door. It was still kind off dark which made it cool, and not too hot. I started at a slow pace and landing on the ground with the beat of my music. I felt sweat trickled down my forehead as I turned the circle in my neighborhood. . I missed my old house, I missed my old neighborhood. My mind ran to my father and how we used to always take walks. I should go visit his grave this weekend I haven't done it in a while and I feel bad bet my bitch of a mother forgot about Dad and I. She probably whoring off her new boyfriend Victor, I could not bear to stay in the same house with the man who nearly rape me.

I ran around the neighborhood circle twice more before stopping, and out of breath. I check my phone it was now 6:30. I jogged back to the house type in the code then open the door.

I took a quick shower, and changed into a cute lacy maxi dress. Anne was already up and about.

"Here eat this." She handed me a large spinach wrap. I sighed,

"Really Anne, I just worked out."

She shrugs and takes a bite out of it. I grabbed away for and finished it within seconds.

"Really Maya, I just worked out." She mocks me. I stick my tongue at her,

"Alright, back to business you have an interview at 8:00." She swipes on the IPad looking at the schedule.

"Then a photoshoot at 12:00." She adds. "Oh, and your audition was delayed until tomorrow."

I yawned, "What's their problem this is the second time they delayed it."

She shrugs, "I know right, should we just back out?"

I shook my head, "No, this audition could be a breakthrough for my career."

"But what's the movie even bout?"

She open up a webpage on the IPad and searches the director's name. Her hand starts shaking and her mouth opens slightly,

"Oh my fucking God, no way." She gasps.

"What?" I scooch by her but she turns off the IPad instantly.

"You are not doing this movie, Maya." She tells me.

I looked at her confused and snatch the IPad away from her hands. I turn it on and the first thing I see was Chase's new movie.