Chapter 30 part one

Okay, guys! So, this is what I'm going to do for chapter 30 since this is a long ass book that has no plot structure, or ending lmao (jk). I'm going to split chapter 30 into two parts, I've done that with previous chapters and it made it easier to understand each character point of view such as, the main characters Chase and Maya. But for a little extra I'm thinking of giving Rosy's bitch ass a POV but let me shut my self up and write the story. Smh.

Tonight was the crew dinner, it was all on the director too. Since, the film was gaining fame and people would defiantly recognize if we just pop up in a restaurant. The director rented out a bar and diner for the night. This restaurant was a five star, expensive ass restaurant so off course, I had to look good. Luckily, I had my own personal stylist,

"What look do you want to go for?" Anne asks me, and she dips the brush into the foundation.

"Sexy, innocent, or natural."

"Um, how about a little bit of everything." I laugh, "I don't want to look to sexy, though."

"Too late, sweetie." Anne begins to use the soft, fluffy brush to add the foundation.

I smile, and look at myself in the mirror. Anne winged my eye liner slightly to give it the dramatic, sexy look, she cover my whole eyelid with gold eyeshadow and my upper lid with a gold brown. She quickly contoured my face and added pink blush to give me to innocent look. For the natural part, I went for a subtle matte nude lipstick that made my skin shine. She sprayed some makeup setting mist onto my face.

"Tada." She does her hands in jazz motion.

I grinned, "It's beautiful, Anne."

She smiles, "Now for your hair."

She proceeds to unwrap my hair and straighten each section. She curls the ends, and pins my bangs to the side. She sprays some hair spray and teases my hair for more volume. I had the Marilyn Monroe hair style look. I looked amazing, even if it was just for dinner.

"Here's your dress. Carl picked it up this morning so it's nice and fresh." Anne picks it up, and shows me. She presses the dress against her body and twirls around as if it was on her.

The dress was beautiful, it was golden color with shiny material. It had a deep v cut similar to my interview dress. I had to be careful because my breast weren't the smallest and will pop out if necessary. I stripped quickly admiring my body for a quick second, I wore my black lace Victoria Secret lingerie their bras were absolutely the best. They give my girls support in all the needed places. I've been working out lately, so I've been looking good.

Anne unzips the dress and place my feet in one by one it slipped up easily until it reached my hip area.

"Dammit, Carl screwed up again." Anne blows a curl from her face. "He always gets the wrong sizes." The dress was a little too tight and it was a struggle to get it up my hips, and round backside.

After, a few minutes of pulling and tugging the dress finally budge and was able to move.

"Finally." I groaned. I turn around, and give myself a little spin in front of the mirror. "It's so pretty."

Since, the dress was a little tight it hugged my curves perfectly.

"I love it." I gasped, and smiled.

Anne laughs and hands me a pair of gold Louis Vuitton shoes. It was like prom all over again, everything was perfect. Anne does her make up quickly she went for an all-out sexy look, her tight dark red dress looked amazing on her. She took her golden brown hair out of her flexi rods and teased at them a little.