Chapter 16: Entrusted

[Y/N POV]

I was sat down by myself in the library looking through the notes that Professor Ursula had made for me. I thought it was very kind for her to do when she was always so busy.

Y/N: So uh...yeah this is hard to understand.

I sigh and close the notebook and see what Hannah had doodled on the cover page. I smile at the fact that she did all this even before she confessed.

If was still hard to compute that she had liked me pretty much straight after we started a fresh.

Y/N: Why she loves me this much, I don't know...

I meant to say that in my mind and not out loud but as far as I knew, I was on my own.

Hannah: *whisper* because she knows what kind of a person you are~.

I jump as I hear Hannah whisper in my ear and put her arms around my neck.

Y/N: O-oh Hannah! Hi! I-I thought I was on my own!

Hannah: Well I managed to find you! Although you're not that hard to find! I'm just so attracted to you~!

She moves around and sits down on my lap and keeps her arms around my neck.

Hannah: And don't say things like that! You say that I'm an angel, but that doesn't mean that you aren't one too! You changed my life Y/N in the best way possible! I'm so much happier with you around me.

She leans closer and stops for a moment.

Hannah: Just...hold still. I need to show you, just how much I do...

She leans in all the way and gently places her lips onto mine and closes her eyes. I soon ease into it and put my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer.

She did lick at my lips and pushed her tongue in slightly but she was being really gentle. It was probably the most peaceful kiss we have had so far, but I wasn't complaining.

I knew that this girl loved me. And I loved her.

When she pulls away and opens her eyes, she smiles and puts her head on my chest.

Hannah: I love you Y/N. I will always love you! I know that there will be some rocky times ahead for us, but we will get through it.

She moves her arms down around my torso and I keep mine around her waist. One of her hands moved down to meet mine and she took a hold of it, intertwining our fingers.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry Hannah. I-I don't know why I doubted you...

Hannah: It's fine cutie~! I know what kind of a state you are in at the moment and I hope that I continue to have a positive affect on you!

Y/N: Yeah you will!

We stay like this in silence enjoying the embrace until a thought pings into my head.

Y/N: W-when are you gonna tell your parents about me?

She looks up at me and smiles.

Hannah: In my next letter! I've started writing it and I'll be sending it off tomorrow! I would text them about it but they prefer that I send them a letter!

Her face then lights up and her smile gets even wider.

Hannah: I'll take a picture with you and send it off with it! Then they'll see how happy we are! When they see who you are, they'll trust you!

Y/N: L-looks can be deceiving. That's what they might think.

Hannah: Baby, just chill out! Please? They'll love you! You'll fit right in!