The Shirt

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

Did I just see her hesitate? Well whatever. I truly did not know what I was doing here. Wait, wouldn't she know? She's the one in charge of everything isn't she? I blinked and frowned, in thought again. I heard her sigh and I looked up. She was looking at the ceiling. I needed to make conversation. Maybe I could get her to tell me something.

"Would you like to come in and sit down?" I motioned towards the rest of the huge bed. She silently walked over and sat down and I smiled. Why was I smiling so much? She picked up some clothes that were on the bed and handed them to me. I picked up the shirt and examined it, it looked like it had been worn a lot but was taken care of. I looked at her in wonder.

"Just some clothes so you can change into. I'm sure you might be uncomfortable in those clothes and I think they're even torn abit." I saw her blushing a bit as I hugged the clothes to me.

"Thank you." I slid off the bed slowly and padded over to the bathroom. I removed my clothing and slowly slipped the shirt on, strawberries filling my senses. Mmmmm smelled so good. I slid on the shorts as well and walked back out to see her staring at me. I felt a breeze on my right shoulder as I shivered and noticed how it kind of hung off it. I lifted it gently, covering my exposed skin. I went back to the bed and sat Indian style. All she did was look me over. I wonder what she's thinking. Her deep crimson eyes piercing into my light blue eyes. Before I knew it, I was leaning forward. Her eyes were hypnotizing. A smile played around her lips, as she moved in closer as well. A sharp knock on the door made me jump. I heard her chuckle and stand, walking towards the door.