Cotton Candy

~Marceline's P.O.V.~

I saw her falling and ran forward to catch her. She fell heavy against me but I didn't mind. I undid her cuffs and noticed the red marks on her hands and frowned. My goons would hear about this. She was a girl, not some other drunkard that didn't pay his tab. I lifted her, a weird scent of cotton candy standing out between the smell of alcohol and smoke that it usually smelled like down here. I usually hated coming down here but I heard there was a new prisoner and I had to see them. Luckily, I came at the time I did or they would've raped this poor girl. They deserved what they got. As for the girl, I couldn't see what relation she had with us but I'm sure Keila would clarify soon enough when she got back from scouting. I walked slowly towards one of the spare rooms we had and laid her on the bed. I made sure the windows were securely locked incase she tried to run and quickly went to my room, coming back with my favorite band shirt and some small red shorts. I laid them on the bed for her and carefully removed the blindfold from her eyes. I ordered some food and sat on a chair, watching her. She looked too nice. It gave me an uneasy feeling. I didn't like it. A knock on the door made me flinch but quickly stand up to receive the food and place it on the nightstand by the bed. I thanked the maid and headed for my room, locking the door through the outside. I closed my door and huffed, plopping myself down on my thrown like chair somewhat sideways so my legs were propped up on the arm rest as I flipped through my tv. I settled with watching some "Say Yes To The Dress", one of my guilty pleasures. I then looked at the smaller screen under the tv with the cameras. I saw my guards standing around, doing their job. I saw Guy and Bongo digging some holes with black plastic bags laying nearby and I smirked. And I saw the mysterious pink girl on her bed. All's calm in hell when the Vampire Queen is content.