Making Her Worry On Purpose

(Warning: knife game, includes knives and blood. The song is above.)
~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

I saw Marceline as she lifted the knife and set her other hand on the table. I reached out, grabbing her arm. She just turned to me and smiled cheekily. The other 3 players sat in the stools and got in the same position of them. A song started playing and that's when I noticed the speaker they had placed next to the cup. They all looked at each other and laughed somewhat nervously. Each had a small shot glass infront of them, that's when I noticed the lyrics. They all grabbed the shot of whiskey and slammed it as prompted by the music. Then they spread apart their fingers and began to began to slowly stab between them, following the slight ticking beat that was in the song. They slowly started picking up speed as I cringed, noticing how close the stabs were to their fingers. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. The song prompted for a faster pace, just before the song ended, the rhythm of all the knives hitting the table was interrupted when one of them didn't. Everyone fell silent with the song, a scream of pain ringing out. When I looked at the other players I noticed that it was the guy sitting across from Marceline, he managed to slam the knife on his pinky at the very tip to the end of the nail, the knife stood, having being stabbed hard into the table, as he pulled away his finger, it fell open like a slice of meat. My hands flew to my mouth to cover my gasp as some people just stared wide eyed while other looked unimpressed. A cold arm gripped my waist and I curled up into the familiar warmth, placing my head into Marceline's neck as the player was helped towards the doctor, the mafia family doctor to be exact. She petted my hair lightly.

"I don't want you to play anymore." I whispered shakily against her skin. But since everything was still quiet I knew she had heard. I felt her sigh and I knew she wasn't going to comply.

"Don't worry. This is my game." She kissed the side of my head and the conversations around us began again. She pulled away and sat down once more in her spot as someone refilled the shots. Marceline bobbed her head to the music that you could hear from downstairs, while they waited to see if someone else stepped up to take the spot of the injured person. When no one did, the 3 remaining players fished another hundred dollars from their pockets and placed them in the cup that was in the middle of the table. Marceline grabbed her beer and gave it a small chug before setting her hand on the table again. Once again they started the music, each took a shot, and began to stab at the table again. Marceline grinned as she watched her competition. I did my best to focus on her face, taking deep breaths. When no one came out injured this time they upped the risk by making it 2 shots. It was fine at first until the plays started swaying from how drunk they were becoming. As they began the fourth round one of the players stabbed at the space between his index and middle finger before passing out, the weight of the hand that was holding the knife made it slam down, cutting deeply into his index finger and slicing off the tip of his thumb. I flinched alittle, and quickly turned away. At this point Marceline was abit too tipsy to get up. The guy got dragged away, before I noticed that they were slipping blindfolds on the Marceline and the other guy. At this point I had to leave the room. I couldn't deal with this. I stepped out into the hallway, grabbing the first drink that a saw the caterer handing out. I tried to wiggle my way out of the dancing mob but stopped in my tracks as I felt the drug hit me like a train. The room was spinning in slow motion as I was aware of all the bodies grinding against me. The music thumped in my ears as I began to grind with the mass. I took a long sip from my drink. The beer acting as a sort of cushion for the drugs. When the beat dropped I subconsciously began to jump up and down with the crowd. I completely forgot where I was or what I was doing, I was just feeling the music. I finished my drink and through the glass aside as I ran my hands through my hair, noticing how bad I was sweating but didn't really care since everyone was probably sweating worse than me. I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist from behind.

"Let me take you home." The voice said in my ear as I felt cold terror wash over me.

(Short and somewhat pointless but I really wanted to get this out there to get to the good stuff. Sorry if this chapter doesn't exactly make sense. It's really early.)