The Queen

~Bonnie's P.O.V.~

My hand twitched, my eyes opening slightly. I blinked slowly and looked around, I saw dark red walls. I shifted and felt the comfortable bed under me. I sat up slowly and my stomach growled loudly as I spotted a tray with 2 sandwiches, orange juice, and apple sauce. I tentatively reached over and picked up a sandwich and picked it up, giving it a sniff. It smelled fine. I bit into it and gave a small moan as I tasted the smooth peanut butter mixing with the strawberry jam. I froze. Strawberry? I remembered what happened. What time is it? Where am I? I continued to eat slowly, enjoying the food that went down to my eager stomach. I took a small sip from the orange juice. A knock on the door made me jump and I heard it unlock. I squinted at the bright light that shinned in and noticed the thin black figure that stood there. An even stronger smell of strawberries filling up the room. The figure leaned against the door frame casually and flicked on the lights. I blinked rapidly and shielded my eyes. Too bright. My eyes slowly adjusted and I took my hand away from my eyes. The first thing mine were met with was another pair of blood red eyes. They slowly trailed down her body. She was thin but muscular, she wore a red muscle shirt that made her eyes stand out, which is probably what made me look at her eyes first. She had black leather pants and spiked biker boots, and was that... The tips of her hair? My eyes shot back up and I noticed her neatly messy hair flowing all the way to her ankles. My mouth hung slightly open. Then I noticed a smug smirk on her face and I quickly snapped it shut, turning away with a small 'hmph!'