The Relationship

~Marceline's P.O.V.~

I felt Keila press her lips to mine. I just stood there, unresponsive, knowing how her temper would get if I pushed her off. Eventually she eased off and looked at me questioningly.

"What's wrong baby?" She ran her finger on my lips.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I answered coldly, trying to get my point across. All she did was pout and run her hand down my chest. I let out a long sigh.

"You're not into it." Her hand have my hip a squeeze. "Come and sit on the bed and clear your mind. You'll be into it soon enough." I sighed again and sat on the bed, letting all my thoughts out of my mind. I felt her lips on my neck as I let out a small moan. "Say my name..." She whispered in my ear and my breath hitched.

"Mmmm. Bonnie~" The lips stopped moving and pulled away.

"Bonnie?!" Keila shrieked and pushed Me by the shoulders. "I'm here ready to give you my body and you are thinking about some girl you just met?! I've been here for you Mar! For 3 fucken years I've been giving you my everything even though I knew I was just another pawn to you and you still have the audacity to moan her name to me." I stayed silent, knowing it was best to not fuel the fire. "You know what?! Go with her! I don't fucken care anymore! Just leave." I stood up and walked away, my hands in my pockets. I had always known she had these feelings for me but she knew it would never happen. And it was about time to end it anyway. But what was really killing me was why I said Bonnie's name. I thought about it all the way to my room. I opened the door and saw Bonnie, cross legged on the bed, watching me. I blinked slowly as I noticed the cameras on. Then noticed the small icon on the bottom that signaled the audio was on. I froze. How the FUCK was I going to explain this?