Dealing With The Trash

~Marceline's P.O.V.~

When the game finished, I noticed I had won and grabbed the money from the cup, shoving it into my pants as I stumbled towards the door to look for Bonnie. The music was growing louder as I felt the effects of the pill we had taken earlier. I grinned as I saw the familiar pink hair standing out between all the dark colors. It wasn't until I saw a familiar guy with blond hair sneaking up behind her that I really sobered up. I saw her thrash slightly but the dancing crowd couldn't be bothered as he pinned her facing the wall, leaning into her. At this point I made my way down the remaining steps as begin to walk through the crowd. As soon as people saw my expression, they stopped dancing as they opened a path for me. I tapped the blond guy on the shoulder as he turned, an annoyed expression on his face. Just as I thought. Ash. I pulled out the necklace from under my shirt, from the necklace I had hanging my brass knuckles, I slid them onto my fingers quickly, yanking it over my head. I pulled back my fist and hurtled it forward, landing a corner in his eye, the rest smashing his nose in. He fell back, grabbing his nose. Before I pulled my gun out of my waistband. The music halted as everyone stared. I pointed my gun to his head.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't end you now." I growled, startling myself from how my voice came out.

"Because if you do, my men will kill you both." The voice was muffled but understandable. I heard 2 guns cock behind me. I was hyperventilating, staring at him as Bonnie stood, covering her face. Ash pulled his hands away, his nose bleeding, his cheesy smile now with blood on his teeth. It was then when 2 gunshots rang out in the air, Bonnie screamed as I flinched harshly, throwing myself ontop of her against the wall, Bonnie fainted in my arms. Two bodies hit the floor, I spun around wide eyed when I didn't feel any pain. There stood Guy and Bongo, tucking their guns back into their waist band. I held up Bonnie, Keila and Fionna rushing over to me, taking her from my arms.

"Keila, take her home. To my room. I have something to deal with." She nodded as they carried her off carefully. It was then when I turned to face Ash again, the smile wiped right off his face Marshall walked towards us, leaning down to grab his wrists, yanking him up, I nodded at him and made my way to the black SUV that Guy and Bongo had come in, they loaded the two dead bodies into the trunk, before hog tying Ash and throwing him inside too. Meanwhile I sat inside the back seat, sipping at a glass of whiskey. Guy and Bongo climbed into the front, Marshall getting in back with my.

"Where to ma'am?" Guy said, turning on the SUV and looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Take us to the den." I finished the rest of my whiskey and set the glass down right as we drove off into the night.

We arrived in a section of my many acres of property, seeming an inoffensive bolder in the middle of the field, I climbed off the SUV and pressed a button that was on my set of house keys, a section of the rock slowly sliding open as a dimly lit stair case lead down into the ground. I looked back to see Marshall yanking Ash out of the trunk letting him fall face first into the small jagged rocks that surrounded the area. Marshall grabbed him by his hair, dragging him towards the stairs, almost seeming bored with the situation. Guy drove off with Bongo, to bury the bodies I suppose so I started making my way down, hearing Marshall follow because of the heavy "thunks" that Ash's body made as it was dragged down the stairs. I walked into a large basement type of area, the walls all lined with different sized cabinets, 4 pillars in the middle of the room, each one with a chair, none of them in the sight of the other. Marshall cut the hog tie lose before sitting a nearly unconscious Ash on a chair, I pulled some rope from one of the drawers before tying his hands behind his back and around the pillar. Marshall tied his ankles to the chair before reaching for a drawer and pulling out a strawberry lollipop, opening it and sliding it in his mouth.

"You gonna do this now or later?" His voice was slightly muffled by the lollipop.

"Later. I have to see my girl. And I'm sure you want to take Fionna back to your room as well." I smirked slightly as I saw a small blush in his cheeks as he rolled his eyes.

"Let's go then." We walked back up the stairs before the rock slid closed behind us, Keila pulling up in a jeep. 

"Some how I knew you'd bring him here instead of the dungeon. Anyway, both of you guys princesses are asking for you. So climb in." We jumped into the jeep and headed back for the house. We pulled up just when the SUV's doors were open. Keila was quick to jump out and head over towards the guys. I rolled my eyes and smiled, heading in with Marshall. We made our way upstairs to my room, pushing the door open, Bonnie was sitting on the bed while Fionna sat in a chair, flipping through channels. Both their faces lit up as they saw us. I grinned at Bonnie. Fionna  jumped up and grabbed onto Marshall's arm, pulling him out of the room as I closed and locked it. I went over and sat on the bed, undoing the belt on my jeans. I was aware of the gaze burning into my side. I turned to see Bonnie just looking at me.

"Thank you." Was all Bonnie whispered before I lurched forward, pinning her down running my lips down her neck. She was going to be mine tonight.

(A/N: y'all better be ready for next chapter. It gets steamy ;3)