25

"Bella wake up it's Christmas!" James yelled as he ran into her room.

Arabella snapped up from her sleep quickly, worried that Sirius hadn't made it out in time. However, to her relief the boy was no where to be seen.

"What time is it James?" She asked sitting up.

"9:00 now get up!" He said shaking her.

"Ok ok I'm up!" She yelled hitting him.

"Ow!" He said before hitting her back.

The slap war continued until Sirius came running bg into the room to get the two of them.

"What are you doing" Sirius asked as he laughed watching the siblings slap each other.

"She slapped me!" James yelled as the war continued.

"Stop it it's present time." Sirius said getting in between the two of them.

"Oh right!" James said moving away from his sister. "Race you downstairs!" He said before bolting out of the room.

"Good morning." Sirius said to Arabella with a smile.

"I'm gonna have bruises everywhere now." Arabella said rubbing her arm where James had hit her the hardest.

"You'll be fine. Come on." He said grabbing her arm and dragging her out of bed.

She groaned as he dragged her all the way down the stairs and to the Christmas trees.

"Yay present time!" James yelled as he grabbed all the gifts with his name on them.

Arabella rolled her eyes at his excitement. How is he so hyper in the morning?

Arabellas pile was already together and so was Sirius'. They had put theirs together the night before in order to avoid gathering them all together in the morning.

"Ok whos opening first?" Euphemia asked the group.

"This is Sirius' first potter Christmas I say he opens first." Arabella suggested.

"Go ahead Sirius." Fleamont said motioning to the presents in front of the boy.

His first present was from James, a chew toy. Arabella gave James an angry look.

"Seriously?" Arabella said as she glared at her brother.

"What!" James said innocently.

Their parents were clearly confused and decided in their mind that it was simply some kind of inside joke.

Sirius' next present was from Arabella. This isn't your real present. Arabella said to him telepathically. As he opened the box a small laugh escaped his mouth.

In the box was one of Sirius' favorite albums. "Thank you bella." He said smiling over at her. Sirius still has a few more presents from the Potters. Each one of them brought a smile to his face. His family never gave him presents so every present made him happy to be included in their family.

Arabella was next to open. Yea this isn't your real present. Sirius thought as he saw her pick up the present from him.

She opened the box to see a pair of socks. "Wow thanks Sirius. So thoughtful I really was running low on socks."

"You're welcome." He said with a big smile. James didn't do much better in the present department. He got her socks as well.

"Oo more socks thanks James." Arabella said giving him a side hug as she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

Her parents got her even more music, some books, and a beautiful dress for the Christmas party. 

"Mom I love it!" She yelled jumping over to hug her mom

"Hey what about me!" Her dad said.

"Oh you didn't even know I got her that shush." Euphemia said.

James then opened his presents, then their parents did the same. After that Euphemia and Fleamont sent the three children to change into nicer clothes for their Christmas brunch.

The three ran up to their rooms and changed quickly. As soon as Sirius was changed he ran to Arabellas room to give her her real present.

"Bells!" Sirius whisper yelled as he walked into her room, closing the door behind him.

"What?" She replied from the closet.

"I have your present." He said walking over to her closet. As he stood in the doorway he found his eyes trailing over her body which was slightly exposed. The moment he walked in she had been putting her dress on over head giving him a very nice view of her perfect body.

"My eyes are up here." She said with a smirk as she saw his eyes still looking at her body.

"Yea yea." He said walking farther into the closet. "Merry Christmas." He said with a smile as he handed the badly wrapped box to her.

"What is it?" She asked with a small smile on her face. She couldn't stop imagining how frustrated he probably got wrapping this.

"Well open it and find out." He said in a duh tone.

She smiled as she unwrapped the box and took the lid off of it. Inside say a beautiful red leather jacket. She lifted it out of the box so that she could see it better.

It was long, and form fitting. "I love it." She said as she continued to examine it.  

"You do?" He asked with a hopeful smile. She nodded in response. "Good cause I was worried you wouldn't like the color, but then I thought about your like magical sparkle hand thingies and thought that jacket would look cool-"

She cut him off by placing her lips on his. Sirius took that as a sign to shut up, and he did.

"Oh I have yours too!" She said remembering his present. "Here you go." She said handing him a small box that was neatly wrapped.

As soon as he opened it a huge smile made its way onto his face. He looked down at the moving photo and smiled happily. It was a photo of the two of them. Sirius was laughing and Arabella was placing a kiss to his cheek.

"How did you even take that?" He asked looking at the photo of the two of them. It was of one of the many many times they had snuck out to the tree house over the past week.

"Don't question it." She said smiling at him. "Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it." He said pulling her into a hug.