part 01

Seoul's high school

Class : 9A

English period

Mr Kim : Good morning everyone. Today I am here to tell you something really important. I have my examination coming in two months later so I will be taking a three month leave so for your studies, you will be assigned a new teacher, who is also my sister. She will be taking your class from tomorrow. So basically it's my last class of the month so let's just do our best today.

Students : thank you sir

Mr. Kim : Our today's lecture will be about punctuation. Open the page no. 84 of you books everyone.

Saying this the teacher turns towards the white board to write about today's lecture.

Principal's office 

Y/n : why can't he just ask his friend, that John, Jacob whatever his name was. Why me, I'm here to enjoy my vacation not to become his substitute.

Mr. Kim : First his friends name is Jackson. And second Jackson is a celebrity, he can't come here to teach students. And third you are the only one who can compete him in English. So it will be better if you take his place. And yeah one more thing, you just have to take 4 classes and you can go home and that too 3 days in a week. Please Y/n do this for your brother, please.

Y/n(eye roll) : cousin

Mr Kim(pout) : still he isyour brother

Y/n (sigh) : fine

______________________________

Y/n's POV

I dragged myself out from the office and on my way I bumped into someone I never expected.

Me: h..hobi. hi! How are you sunshine?

He Hoseok my best friend from past. We were inseparable. The bestest besties.

Hoseok : h....hi, you.. you are back?

Hesitation was clearly visible in his voice, but why?

Me : just on a vacation, but you still didn't answer my question.

Hoseok : I'm fine, how have you been? And Taehyung? I heard he is a model.

Me : I'm fine and yeah he got some real luck.

Hoseok : it's so good to see you. You're more beautiful than before.

Me : I can say the same. You've been more than fine. Well I have to go, we'll meet later, let's change numbers.

After giving my number to Hoseok I made my way to home, I didn't expected to meet him there. Didn't he wanted to become a dancer, then why is he here in a school.

______________________________

As I sat inside my car my cell phone started to vibrate.

*Donkey calling*

Me: what do you want Tae?

Taehyung : Oreo McFlurry, iced Americano and an extra cheez extra large nonveggie pizza and some kimchi fried rice.

Me : that's it?

Taehyung : yeah, that's it for now.

Me : ok

Taehyung : wait, aren't you gonna say 'thank you for the order sir' we'll deliver your order in time' huh?

Me : thank you for calling sir, I'll make sure you get your order on time, we'll give you our best service, you won't be disappointed we are very obliged you called us sir. Anything else?

Taehyung : now good. Get on time you ugly duckling

Me : let me just get home I'll kick your as-

*Beep beep*

The call is disconnected

A heavy sigh leaves my lips. Why do I have to suffer all the time, only If I didn't had 3 brother over me, my life would have been easy.

______________________________

Seoul's High school

PE room

The room was filled with alot of noises students running around messing with each other and some of them were fighting over games.

The poor PE teacher was having a really bad time maintaining silence in the room, one side students were bickering over some game , one side they were shouting over something, while some girls were giving him dirty glances which he didn't like at all.

He was at his peek of anger,  he knew if he explode he will be in a big trouble. But this was becoming too much. And lastly he did explode.

Jungkook : SHUT UP EVERYONE.

his scream can be heard in a whole campus. But the trial didn't go in vain everything was silent. Not a single sound not even a pen drop. The clock hanging on wall could be heard clearly.

That's when he knew that he.....

Fucked up.

______________________________