part 28

*y/n's pov*

Change of plan, instead of eating the ice cream, I

decided to make fried rice for myself and Taehyung, who was watching titanic for the thousandth time, from the day he is born.

I don't understand why does he love it so much? I mean who would like a sad ending as an entertainment. Those who do, really need some checking. Life is a beautiful thing, you should enjoy it with happy endings, not had ones, that only leaves scars. Maybe he like watching people struggling? Whatever.

Shrugging my thoughts off I started cutting vegetables, while you left the rice in the rice maker. After that I put the pan on induction cooktop, poring some oil in it, then adding vegetables for sizzling, adding some spices, and then rice. Mixing it well. Then waiting, and Ta Da, it's down.

It took me exact 15 minutes to make fried rice. Now you have to plate it and find courage in yourself to face him. He is still angry on you, and you have to change it. And start your next step, which is bringing back Jungkook and Taehyung's old friendship. They have to clear things out.

I plated the rice on two plates, and moved towards the couch placing both of them on the table infront. And then I went back inside to bring the water bottle. Coming back I saw him already eating the rice. I placed the bottle on the table. And sat next to him, taking my plate and started eating.

Taehyung : I'm sorry.

He said, just as I was about to push the spoon inside my mouth. I placed the spoon back on the plate.

Me : I'll forgive you, if you'll forgive Jungkook.

I said looking at him, who was already looking at me. He took a deep sigh turning his attention back on the TV.

Taehyung : forget it, then.

As these words left his mouth, I was shocked is his anger more than me to him? I took the plate forcefully from his hands and placed both of the plates back on table. 

Me : if you don't forgive him, you can't eat the rice I made.

I replied rolling my eyes and crossing my hands up to my chest.

Taehyung : fine I don't want that.

I gasped, how can he? I turned my face towards him, and saw him mirroring my actions.

Me : is your anger more precious to you than your sister?