part 04

He must be really hurt will he forgive me?

______________________________

Flashback

Taehyung's pov

As I came out of Jin hyung's office, I had the urge to pee. So I asked for some woman about men's washroom, she showed me the way to there.

I quickly did my work and came Infront of the basin to wash my hand. I was done washing my hands then I quickly made my way out of washroom to get to my angry bird.

I twisted the door nob to open it and saw a familiar figure standing outside. His hand in the air, seemed like he was about to open the door, but couldn't get the chance.

The guy was shocked to see me, and to be honest I was too. I didn't thought I would meet him like this. He was in his usual work attire. White shirt messily tugged in black leather jeans which was ripped from his front, right thigh and and left knee.

He was wearing black round glasses, they were just for fashion, as far as I know his eyes are perfectly fine. Same hairstyle But something was changed, his hair colour. He used to hate having black hairs but now his hairs are black.

He has became hot not just hot, but hot as hell man. Wait I shouldn't be thinking this. I have to get out of here.

I cleared my throat and naught both of us out of our zone. Was he staring at me too?

I moved aside to let him in and myself get out of there. He entered and as I step outside the washroom. But he interrupted me.

Jimin : w..wait.

I didn't said anything just turned around.

Jimin : c...can we talk?

Without saying anything again. I again entered the washroom and locked the door from inside to let him talk.

.........

Me : I thought you said, you wanted to talk.

Jimin : y...yeah.

Me : the clock is ticking.

Jimin : I... I wanted to say that j..jungkoo-

Me : shut up.

I didn't let him finish anything as he said that name.

Me : If you want to talk about that person then let's not talk anymore.

Jimin : n..no aah what brought you here?

Me : I came here to see my sister.

Jimin : sister as in y..y/n.

Me : yes

I immediately regretted telling him that. By the look on his face he finally understood that y/n came here as Namjoon's substitute. Now the anger was building inside me, like there was now stopping.

I paced towards him, not thinking straight I quickly pulled his hand towards me a little too tightly. He seemed scared. In our relationship he didn't saw me getting angry but after that incident nothing was same.

Me : listen here. Now you do know that y/n works here as Namjoon's substitute, but if he gets to know about it. It won't be good neither for you nor for him. And yes you both better stay away from her. I'm not the same anymore, jimin. I will not hesitate to hurt you or even do the worse. So you better keep it to yourself. Understood.

Saying this I turned around to leave the room. But before leaving I again turned around.

Me : Don't you think that I have a soft spot for you after these 5 years. I hate you jimin. And I mean what I said before. I can hurt you. So mark my words.

And I left. 

*Flashback over*

______________________________