part 30

*y/n's pov*

It's 3 am and I still can't fall asleep, what has happened to me? I kept on shifting and changing sides to fall asleep but nothing helped. Even there was lot of chaos because of me, the big bunny next to me was sound asleep. Exactly how much tired he is?

I turned towards his, and he was still sleeping in the same position, back on the bed, and one hand under his head and another on his stomach, with a slight partition in his lips. He is so cute. I want to just chew him alive. It will be too good if our babies will look just like him. Then I want 6 babies. Should I just bite him once? No he will wake up. I can kiss him, just a little.

I moved forward towards his face, till there was just a thin gap between mine and his lips. Our noses touching together. I could feel his warm breath over my lips. The feeling is so good being close to him. Since I met him again, I have almost every time woken up in his arms. But from tomorrow he will go away. Unknowingly a tear slipped from my eyes on his cheeks, slowly going down towards his ear, the tickling made him shift a little.

He opened his eyes, only to find me just above him,with a gap as thin as a paper. From the look on his face, I could say he was scared a bit. Do I look this bad.

Jungkook : why are you crying?

He asked with his deep voice, once again closing his eyes. But anyone could tell he was not sleeping again.

Me : I'm not crying.

I replied still looking at him, with same love and adoration, and he knew it. He just nodded his head, wrapping his hands around me and pulling my body more closer to him, but our faces were still Infront of each other, in the same position. My one hand was on his chest, and another on the bed.

Jungkook : why aren't you sleeping?

He asked still with closed eyes.

Me : I can't sleep.

He once again nodded. Still with his eyes closed. Why can't he look at me. Instead of asking him, I took my free hand running my index finger over his eyes lashes, which gave a little tickling on my finger, and an annoying headache to him. I smiled as started shifting.

Jungkook : stop it.

I shook my head at his words and begin with what I was doing. Untill he got annoyed and turn us over. Now me lying on the bed over my neck, and him over me, and his head nuzzling over my neck. He didn't let me move an inch, his full weight was over me, not that uncomfortable though. It's just I can't move now.

He once again fell asleep, as we has now more heavy. I'm not suffocated but that's too much, I'm tired too. I tried pushing him off, but this muscular bunny didn't moved an inch. At last I gave up, and fell asleep due to tiredness.
_____________________________________________________

I woke much lightly than I was before falling asleep. I looked around to find only myself in the room. I stood up throwing the blanket away from my body. Did he already left? Without meeting me? No it can't be true? He can't just leave like that? I quickly ran inside the bathroom in hope he would be there.

Only to find totally naked standing under the shower with water dripping down his body. He looked hotter than ever when he pushed his wet hairs back with both his hands, though his back was facing me, I could still imagine water droplets going down his chest to his abs and then... Shut up y/n. This is not the right place to get horny. Shut up, just shut up.