part 14

It was night time and jungkook took you to his room which was shared with obviously Jimin Hoseok and Yoongi. That's because they were the only make teachers who came for trip. And female were those two bitches, incharge and you. Why so? Because you guys were the class teacher of senior classes, not you.

Not to forget you were in place of your brother. And about Jin, he has a separate room for himself, not in this hostel. He has a room for himself in a hotel Near. Why couldn't you live in there? Because you didn't know.

So jungkook brought you to his room. Because he didn't wanted you to roam around like before and worry everyone.

You : What's on your mind?

Jungkook : You will sleep in here?

He replied with a boring tone. Looking at two bed placed in each corners.

You : Are you serious?

Jungkook : yes of course.

Now you were thinking if he had hit his head with something or what? How are you gonna sleep if there are only two beds and five people. No way everyone's going to fit in. If somehow did that would be too suffocating.

You : but how?

Jungkook : I and Jimin hyung will sleep on the floor.

You : are you serious? Listen I don't want to cause any problem or something. I will manage on my own.

Jungkook : no way you are going anywhere.

You : but Jungkook-

Jungkook : shut up. And take a place on any of the bed you want.

As he nearly yelled you quietly went towards the left bed and sat there with a pouty face. You finally decided to give up and let him do whatever he wanted. But then again, will Jimin be comfortable? He will get rashes if he'll sleep on the floor, his skin is too sensitive.

No you can't be selfish, but you can't also win against Jungkook. So you decided to get any other way for the solution.

Ideas no. 1

You : I want to sleep on the floor too.

Jungkook : nobody asked for your opinion just lay down and sleep.