part 26

*Next Morning*

You woke up with a loud banging on your door, you rubbed your eyes and found Jungkook sleeping peacefully next to you with his arm over your stomach and legs tangled together. You shook his body to wake him up. He blinked multiple times before opening his eyes properly. He lifted his head little to ask the reason you woke him up. While you titled your head motioning towards the door.

There was another loud bang heard. He nodded again getting up from the bed he moved towards the door to open it. But before he could do that you threw his shirt over his face glaring at him, for wearing it first. He has a habit of sleeping without a shirt on but in the road trip from school he couldn't continue this, because he had to share his bed. Plus anyone could get in the room anytime so it was not safe.

And now as he was with you, he was free to do anything he wanted. He wore his shirt and twisted the door know to opened the door rubbing his eyes with the free hand. The person outside didn't let him speak anything and barged inside the room. It was Namjoon.

Namjoon : Get ready fast both of you, there's a lot drama yet to come.

He said in hurry and then turned around to leave the the room. But got interrupted.

Jungkook : what do you mean?

Jungkook asked in his morning deep raspy voice.

Namjoon : Appa got to know everything from Amma, And he wants to have a conversation at dining table before going for the work. He even called Jin hyung to sent Jimin back here. Thanks to God Dad is gone for a road trip or, you Jungkook would have been dead by the morning. Now get ready and come down fast.

You were just taking his words in little by little untill you realised what he just said, you quickly stood up on your bed. Panicking and muttering words which didn't made sense at all. Namjoon left the room to inform Taehyung about it, whose room was just next to yours.

Jungkook : What do we do now?

You : I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. What should we do now Jungkook? He even called Jimin to be here? God knows what's on his mind. I'm scared. I'm so scared.

Jungkook : why? Won't he be happy seeing his second son in law here too?

He asked little confused, taking his encounter in consideration, he was carefree thinking it would be alright, jimin coming Infront.

You : NO ONE EXCEPT US SIBLINGS KNOWS TAEHYUNG IS A GAY, JUNGKOOK.

You shouted getting nervous as the time passed. As soon as he heard you say it a shout left his mouth.