Newcomers Tournament (3)

Now Tih and the others start hearing murmurs about another contestant.

"That one over there should be Theodore?"

"He's chosen Greco-Roman Wrestling."

Kai elaborates," In Greco-Roman wrestling, use of the legs for attack or defense is forbidden. Greco Roman uses upper body attacks only, so lots of suplexes, arm drags, waist locks, throws, etc. Its superior in chucking people in the air and slamming them onto the ground to cause damage." At this point, the surrounding crowd uses Kai as a personal google search bar.

Tih looks towards a honey-colored man that reminds one of a golden retriever. The youth has a large build and thick muscles, but a soft facial expression. He's the type to have his emotions clearly expressed on his face, kind of like how Tih occasionally emanates his emotions.

He looks at his opponents with large brown eyes, easily grabbing ahold of them and slamming them to the floor, sounding a heavy thud.

The audience looks at his hulking figure and ask themselves," Is this info right? It says he's only fifteen?" They look at the basic information shown on the screens of their devices.

With a height of six foot one inch and shoulder span of twenty-two inches, he throws his opponents around like dolls, winning the round for his group.

Soon, everyone wins their matches and the next first round group steps onto the arena. The only one that peaks the audiences interest this time is a child named Pierre.

As his voice happened to be close to the announcers at the time, everyone could hear as he confidently spoke to his opponent," HAHA! Fighting with weapons? FOOLISH! You can not comprehend the price of learning a weapon-based art!" Just as everyone was thinking he was talking about the dedication and effort it took to master wielding a weapon, he continue," THE PRICE! Think about the price! Repairs, maintainence, not to mention cost of the weapon itself! What insanity!? In no universe would it be a good idea to wield a weapon!"

Although the child is technically right, his reasoning and arrogance infuriates every single weapon user in the colosseum. Veins can be seen popping on people's forehead as they wrestle back their anger.

Their opponents, who specialize in the elegant style of fencing, shout," I'll make you swallow your words, you arrogant bastard!!" He charges head-on in anger.

Although the crowd wanted to nod their head in agreement of the word "arrogant", the person that yelled is no better. Letting your emotions control your actions is a surefire way to lose a battle.

As expected, red-headed Pierre with freckles and baby fat easily slides underneath his emotion-driven opponent. Immediately after, he completes a DLR Triangle and locks his opponent's head and arm between his legs, cutting off any possible movements. The opponents struggles in Pierre's hold, but the legs surrounds his throat only become more restricting. He eventually admits defeat and Pierre lets go, moving on to another challenger.

Although his teammates were able to take down a couple opponents, it is obvious that they succeeded so easily because of Pierre, who has short red curls on top of his head. His baby fat lifts up as he smiles confidently after his class's victory.

"That...should have been Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu." Someone comments.

"Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu focuses on getting an opponent to the ground in order to neutralize possible strength or size advantages through ground fighting techniques and submission holds involving joint-locks and chokeholds. On the ground, physical strength can be offset or enhanced through proper grappling techniques." Kai automatically reports.

The weapon users in the audience can only look on, displeased but impressed. Soon, everyone's fights end and they move on to the last group of matches for the first round.

In this group, there is one class in particular that grabs everyone's attention from any of the other fights.

"A fighting style that utilizes sneaky, sudden, unexpected, and unpredictable movement techniques. Capoeira is a fast and versatile martial art that is historically focused on fighting outnumbered or in technological disadvantage. The style emphasizes using the lower body to kick, sweep, and take down and the upper body to assist those movements and occasionally attack as well.. Capoeira highly increases one's ability to react quickly and dodge blows; it also contains numerous effective kicks and trips as well as nasty blows with the head, elbows, and knees." Kai starts describing the martial art before anyone can say anything.

The audience's eye are placed on two individuals within the Capoeira class. Under heavy scrutiny, the two children stay completely calm, effortlessly snaking around their opponents, slowly incapacitating their opponents by dodging all attacks and flying around them with hits. Once they finish off their opponents, they stand off to the side of their stage nonchalantly, letting their classmates fight their respective opponents without any help, even if they're in at a disadvantage and starting to lose.

Other classes have used the tactics of separation and one on one fights, but in their cases, the two classes were evenly matched. Aces like Abel, Theodore, and Pierre would finish the match without relying on their classmates.

As audience members started to take notice of the two, they searched through the contestants information to find the two individuals.

The albino with red ruby eyes and silvery white hair is called Basile. His blueish green veins are visible through his pale skin. His thick white eyebrows are relaxed and his long white eyelashes flutter when he blinks. His aura gives off an uncooperative, but cool vibe. Once he grows into it, he'll be the exact image of the cool bad boy type. He can be seen munching on an apple.

The other one is named Victor. He has thick choppy hair at a short length. Victor has sharp facial features, white skin, and a tear shaped mole under his right eye. He's slightly taller than the average fourteen year old with long limbs. His sharpness will only develop further as he grows.

Those that aren't good at judging a person's character would compare him with Tih, as they give off similar distant auras at a short glance. Tih, Kai, and Instructor Kane, who are more perceptive than the normal human, can tell at a glance that Victor and Tih are complete opposites.

Unlike Tih's emotionless state of being, Victors holds undertones of cold arrogance and conceit. He doesn't put his opponents in his eyes, like they are only lowly ants to be trampled upon. He stands at the top of the mountain, looking at the ants below with distain. The only thing they have in common is their expressionless faces.