How they Comfort you

This was requested by Kittencomics.
I hope you enjoy!

Hank-
-He's not the best at comforting people or his s/o.
-He'll try his best by giving akward hugs while your crying on his shoulder.
-He will request that you should come on a killing spree with him.
-If you do he will be there to save you in times if you run out of weapons. If you get hurt he will stop and will go home to treat your wounds.
-If you don't go, he will be by your side and rub your back until you feel better.

Deimos-
-If he sees you sad he will cry to.
-Both of you will be hugging each other while crying.
-You guys will also watch movies together like 'Trolls' or 'Beauty and the Beast'.
-After crying together you guys will cuddle on the couch and fall asleep.
-He will also get you ice cream to eat together.

Tricky the Clown-
-He is a insane clown, he will ask who hurt you and he will kill them for you.
-He will also squeeze you so hard that you cant breath.
-He will let you hug him until you feel better.

Auditor-
-First he seems like he doesn't care at all but whenever he sees you crying he'll get guilty.
-He will hold you in his arms for a bit until he had to get back to work.
-After his work he will buy you something to make you feel better.

Sanford-
-He will also be sad but won't cry.
-He feels sad that someone hurt you.
-He will comfort you by giving you little gifts like chocolates.
-He will also be affectionate if your wanting hugs or cuddles.

===================================
I hoped you liked it! I tried to think what the characters would do instead of killing you.