If they found you dead

Requested by Greenyboi65
Sorry for the long wait I was drawing and doing other things in life.

I hope you enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hank-
-When he saw you laying on the dirt ground with gun shot wounds in you he was devastated.
-He was enraged, you were his pride and joy. You made him happy. Why did you have to go.
-He went out on a killing spree killing anyone in his sight, mostly the agents, he wouldn't stop until he found the one who killed you.
-Hank wont talk to anyone. He doesn't want to have another lover who also dies.

Sanford-
-Once he found you laying there bloody he couldn't believe it. You were dead.
-He locked himself in his room and doesn't come out at all.
-You were his hope in this world and now your dead.
-He won't go out into eg real world or out of his room. He won't even eat.

Deimos-
-He would become depressed fast.
-He also locks himself out of the real world so it won't happen again.
-In about 3 or 5 years he will get over your death and try to have a normal life again. Maybe even find a new girlfriend or boyfriend.

Auditor-
-He will morn your death by over working.
-It seems like he doesn't care, but he does.
-he cry's secretly so it doesn't seem like he's weak.
-He will tell his worked to find who killed you and to kill them.
-He won't stop until your killer dies.
-He won't get in anymore relationship after your death. He didn't want it to happen again.

Tricky-
-He will be terribly be sad and mad.
-He will kill everyone in his path thinking they were the killer.
-He won't be motivated once he finds your killer.
-He will be more crazy then he already is.
-He will try and be in a relationship again but it reminds him of you. And will dump them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it. Took me to long sorry for the wait! Have a great day or night!! (~ ̄³ ̄)~