Comfort Buddy

Deimos x Hurt reader
Requested by hopelesssimp8109 I hope you enjoy!
This is a nonbinary reader by the way!

It had been a hard day for you. You worked at the mall, on this particular day Karen's wanted to come in. They where everywhere looking for clothing, they wanted to complain about the prices. It was very stressful. Getting to the small home that you and your boyfriend lived in. Closing the door and crashing on the the small red sofa. Being fed up of your work place you started to cry. Bawling your eyes out, it felt so good to finally let all of the emotions to be let out.

Then the door opened. Your boyfriend, Deimos, was standing there with blood stained clothing. He looked over to you seeing your red puffy eyes. Running over to you, put you in the biggest hug.

"W-what happened b-baby girl?" He was sobbing in your hair making it wet.

"I just had a bad day that's all..." Still in the bloody hug. You both stayed in the hug for a bit until getting out of it.

"Are you sure?!" Deimos still had tears in his eyes, looking at you with deep concern.(this MF doesn't have eyes 👀.)

"I-I'm sure." Silence broke out looking at each other. Then...

"I-IM SORRY HUN I WASN'T ABLE TO HELP YOU!" Deimos started to cry again violently. Rubbing his back, while being in the hug again. Both of you were crying together it felt great.

"Can we cuddle for a bit?" He broke our of the hug.

"I would like that." Both having puffy eyes and being tired from a long days work. Laying down together on the small couch enjoying the silence. This was one crazy day, getting cozy while making sure not to wake up your boyfriend. Eventually drifting off to sleep with him.

===================================
I hoped you enjoyed. Sorry if it wasn't long, but I will make longer stories in the future!

Have a good day or night!