Yandere Sanford x reader

I was getting worried that my Hank one was to harsh. So being my paranoid self I deleted it and here's some yandere Sanford fluff. I hope you like it.

Requested by: alicandylover

TW
Stalking
Gore
Sexual themes?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Walking around the small mall to get some new clothing. Your boyfriend let you out for once to get some new clothing. You knew he always kept an eye on you. So everywhere you go he goes and watches you in the distance.

Walking into the little clothing store. This were you first met him. He was so sweet and kind. He was like the perfect man you've ever laid your eyes on. But, not everyone is so perfect.

Walking over to the bin of clothing to find a (f/c) shirt, a white tank, jeans, and (f/c) shorts. It will last you for awhile.

"Will this be all?" Looking around just in case to see anything else you would like.

"Yes, that will be all." Smiling at the man to hear him say, "But you forgot my phone number." Looking around to see if Sanford was around.

"Please, don't say that..." Looking at him with terrified eyes.

"Why, not baby doll. You seem single." The man looked at you with lust in his eyes. Leaning towards you, getting closer and closer to were he was breathing on your lips.

Looking over to see Sanford with his hook on hand.

"What the HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" Sanford running over towards you picking you up and slinging you over his shoulder.

"Nothing man. She isn't yours." The man looked at him with a smug face. This really ticked off Sanford. Thank God Sanford came in at the right time.

"Hunny I want to leave." Saying this pissed off the man.

"I thought you wanted me!?" The man getting closer to Sanford. Both of them glaring at each other. Until the cashier punched Sanford in the jaw. Sanford then grabbed his hook. Dropping you onto the ground for safety. Flinging his hook into the cashier's shoulder yanking him out of the small area.

"Fuck!" The man grunted. Sanford picked him up by his collar.

"Don't ever call her yours." He said in a gruff tone. The man nodded vigorously.

"You better learn from this or next time there will be no warning." He the. Dragged his hook down the man's shoulder to take it out. Leaving the man screaming in pain. And picking you up. Carrying you bridal style you both walked out of the store.

"I think I'm staying home for awhile," "Good Idea." Walking out of the store with the stolen clothes and you.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hoped you liked. Again I thought the Hank one was to much and I felt bad for the people who read this thinking that it was fluff. Again I am very sorry. Here's some Sanford though. Sorry again. I hope you have a great day or night ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯!