Nightmare

Requested by: LeggsThompson
I hope you enjoy!

Fluff
Tricky x Reader.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Walking out to the kitchen to get a cup of water. I hated having a dry throat at 3 am. Taking a sip of water until you here whimpering.

Was it a cat? No. It sounds more echoey. It's your boyfriend. Placing the half full cup of water on the counter running into your guys room. Your boyfriend has had nightmares constantly about losing you. Opening the door to see tricky crying.

"What's wrong babe?" Tricky immediately latched onto you. Crying. (Btw Tricky is shorter than you!)

"Shhh, tell me about it." He looked up at you.

"I T-THOGHT H-HANK K-KILLED Y-YOU." His echoey voice said to you.

"I'm right here. Don't worry." Rubbing his back. He nodded his head in reassurance. Still crying into your chest. Rubbing his back some more.

"How about we go and get hot dogs tomorrow?" Looking down at him.

"TH-THAT W-WOULD BE N-NICE.." his glitchy voice said. Slowly closing your eyes, still hugging Tricky, you went to sleep with him.

"I won't leave you.." mumbling out.

--------------------------------------------------------------
It's shorter than usual but it still good I hope. Have a nice day or night ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝).