Mag Agent Torture

This includes a yandere if you don't like blood just don't read that section!
================================
Yandere-
I imagine torture to be over protecting over you. He will kill anyone who hurts you emotionally or physically even if it is the people he works with. He likes to put you in his pocket on his jacket so he knows that your safe. He doesn't want to hurt you so he will seem like a good boyfriend but is secretly killing your family members.

How he comforts you-
He doesn't really understand what emotions your feeling but he will try his best. Sometimes you will hold you in his hands and play with your hair to help you calm down. He will also try and get what you want when your sad.

If you were found dead-
He found you on the ground with your head cut off by hank. He was heart broken, you two were going to have your date today and he even bought you flowers. He went off to find hank and try to kill him (he didn't do it successfully) and he was badly hurt.

If you were revived-
He was working around the building and he found you walking around trying to find him. He went up to you and played with your face seeing if you were real, he also punched himself. Once he found out he wasn't dreaming he put you in his pocket on his chest for the whole day.

How he cuddles you-
He can't really be cuddled he's really big. What he'll do is put you in his chest pocket and also hold you in his hands.

KISSES-
He will peck you on your head, you will peck him on his finger or knuckles. He can't kiss you properly so he'll just kiss you on your head. You are in his hands a lot so you'll kiss him on his hands.

How he hugs you-
He can't really hug you again he's very big but he'll hold you on his hands and give you little pecks on your head. If your hugging him you'll run up to him and hug his finger or his big body.

================================
I hoped you enjoyed I really did myself have a great day or night!