My treasure~

Requested by:@LastVoidCaster
Sorry for not posting I was doing school work!
Torture x reader
================================
Torture was you lovable friend he was very serious friend but he had a soft spot for you. Whenever you were around he would be more overprotective but would hold you and play with your hair. I thought I heard him hiss once when he was holding you and a co worker came up to you.

"Hey torture!" Waving to him he waved back, it looked like he was angry at you but he was overjoyed to see his treasure. He didn't talk much but you enjoyed his company.

"I just got the cutest clothing and something for you!" Pulling out a box it was a small golden necklace.

"It has a picture of us on the inside of you open it! You can put it in your pocket!" You looked at him. He took the small necklace and put it in his pocket.

He grabbed you with his hand and caressed you head with his finger.

"I.... L....Lov...Love... Yo..You..." He said weakly this was the first time you heard him talk. You smiled from ear to ear blush going all over your face.

"Oh, torture I love you too." You said kissing his big face.

Walking to tortures work again you saw a clown? Oh shit he was coming towards you at full speeds. His stop sign dragging behind him.

"AH GH!" He crashed into you knocking only you to the ground. He eased his sign up high swinging down-

================================

Torture heard you scream he ran over as fast as he can, when he got there he saw the clown over you with the stop sign. He screamed at the clown. He faced his attention to the mag agent, he ran to him with the stop sign trying to get his weak spot. Torture grabbed him with his hands and threw him as far as he could.

He picked you up with his hands seeing how he hurt you. Your shoulder had a big gash on your shoulder. You hissed in pain when he touched it. Putting you in his pocket and ran to the nearest hospital.

He will never leave your side ever again....

================================

I think I might re do it again I don't like how it turned out but I hoped you enjoyed it! Have a great day or night!❤️❤️