If you were revived

Requested by: Greenyboi65

I hoped you enjoy! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hank-
-when you first showed up at his base Deimos and Sanford were surprised. They told you all about how he was doing.
-when he first saw you and thought it was a prank and almost killed you.
-but when he realized that you were real he hugged you and said sorry over and over.
-he even cried.
-for the rest of the day you guys hanged out and cuddled at the end.

Deimos-
-when he saw you out in public he thought you faked your death to get away from him.
-when he walked up to you he heard that you were looking for him.
-when you saw him you jumped in his arms.
-he was so shocked he accidentally dropped you on the ground.
-once he realized he said sorry.
-you two spent time at the mall.

Sanford-
-you showed up on his door step waiting for him to answer the door.
-he yelled for you to 'fuck off'.
- you yelled back at him 'im your girlfriend dibshit'.
-he unlocked the door to kill the person who played the prank but it was actually you standing there.
-he said sorry and to come in.
-after you came in he latched himself onto you and started crying.
-you both cuddled for the whole day.

Auditor-
-you came to the A.A.H.W and guards saw you they let you in immediately.
-they asked you many questions. Like 'we thought you were dead!?' 'how are you here?!' 'is this a prank?!' etc.
-once the auditor saw you he almost killed you thinking you were a set up.
-he then kept asking you questions to make sure you were real and you.
-he then took the day off (for once) to hang out with you.

Tricky-
-when he saw you he got excited. I mean a lot.
-he came over and jumped on your back making you fall.
-once you saw him you hugged him.
-both of you stayed like that for most of the day before going to eat some hot dogs.
-he then told you about his life and you did the same thing about how death was.
-tricky didn't let you leave his side because he was afriad to lose you again.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Three stories in a row dang! I hoped you liked it. Please request more I'm on a roll with it /hj! Love y'all have a good night or day ╰(^3^)╯