Wank x Fem Reader

Requested by: U-All-Need-Jesus
I hope you enjoy!
Fluff
--------------------------------------------------------------
Walking to the deep red sky to find your girlfriend Wank. She hadn't come home in for days. Her work has been a pain. Wanting to be with your lover for a minute before she leaves again would be nice.

"Wank! Where are you?.." Sighing in defeat. Plopping your self on the warm brown dirt, looking into the deep red sky wishing your girlfriend was there with you. Why did she go out all the time. She would never tell you anything when she came to take a shower, or clean her weapons, then vanish again.

Tears started to form in your (e/c) eyes. Why... I just wanted to see my girlfriend for one minute. Tears slowly started to go down your (s/t) face. Fuck it. Busting out crying. Your face going red, your eyes going puffy. Snot running down your face. You were a mess

Hearing someone come up to and sit down next to you. It was your girlfriend. Her white clothing covered in the red blood. Clutching onto her crying on her side. Getting your tears all over her.

"I'm here now." She said in a soothing tone,"I'm sorry for not paying attention to you." Hugging you back. Getting blood and tears all over.

"I-I love you." Stuffing your head more into her chest. Getting comfortable in her embrace. Staying in a warm hug.

"C-Can we go home a-and cuddle?" Wiping your face off from the tears and snot.

"We can." She picked you up and carried you bridal style to your house. Going there she was talking about her adventures and it was. It felt so good to be with her again. Not being lonely again in the old house.

Laying on the queen sized bed with the warm white sheets over you and her body, cuddling together. Hugging each other close until you and her fall asleep. It felt great again to hang out with your girlfriend. Smiling in your sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's short. I hoped you enjoyed!!