I

Following the complete restoration of Hyrule, the Hyrule Warrior had moved from Hateno Village to Castle Town. He, along with Mipha, Urbosa, Revali, Daruk, and the future champions had become part of Queen Zelda's official council. Link was appointed as the commander of the Hylian army.

And to be honest, Link had his opinions about Castle Town. He could hardly go two meters down the street without people swarming him.

It had gotten so bad that Zelda herself has had to come to his house to escort him to the sanctum herself.

And today was the day that she introduced a new guest of the kingdom, supposedly responsible for defeating the lynel in the Taobab Grasslands the borders the Gerudo Highlands.

She had mentioned that he was unique, unlike anyone of Hyrulean origins. That's what captured the interest of the queen's council.

Link made his way to the central square to meet with the queen.

"Commander Link. At last you are here. We are currently awaiting the arrival of Lord Daruk, Yunobo, and Rito Commamder Teba. Come with me." she rquested as she walked forward towards the castle.

Link followed behind.

"We will discuss the matter over lunch in the dining hall. Proceeding lunch, we shall gather in the sanctum to welcome our guest." Zelda informed Link. "I trust that you understand, commander?"

Link nodded subtly and she kept walking. Queen Zelda's 20th birthday had passed last week. Link's 20th was soon. He couldn't help but feel like something would happen on that day.

-----

Sanctum:

"Alas, we are here. Our guest is of origin unlike any Hyrulean we know of. Perhaps you know of the Zonai from the tales your parents may have told you as a child." Zelda announced.

Everyone nodded.

"Long thought to be extinct, I have found the first Zonai to appear in Hyrule in thousands of years. He comes with claims that he is not the only one. There have been several Zonai living in the depths of an underground kingdom beneath Hyrule. The Spectral Kingdom. King Zyphos of the Zonai, introduce yourself to the Hyrulean council." Zelda announced.

A man walked in. He wore a green helmet that resembled an ancient helm like the one Robbie had made as well as a tunic and greaves that resembled Zelda's royal tunic and greaves.

"Greetings, Hyruleans. I am the king of the Spectral Kingdom, ruler of the Zonai tribe. Hylian, Sheikah, Zora, Rito, Goron, and Gerudo?" He pointed at each pair from each race, as well as Impa and Link.

Everyone nodded.

"Let me introduce the rulers of my kingdom. Runia of the Mogma, Ruvo of the Parella, Sarian of the Kokiri, Graya of the Skyloftians, and Hilda of the Loruleans." Zyphos introduced the 5 other people behind him.

Zelda stood up. "Commander Link, Lady Impa, Rito commanders Revali and Teba, Ladies Urbosa and Riju, Zora royalty Mipha and Sidon, and Lord Daruk and grandson, Yunobo."

A soldier burst into the room. "Commander Link! You are needed in Hyrule Field, it's urgent!"

Holy Hylia.

Basically, I took past characters from games like Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds, and Ocarina of Time, made a parody of their names, and made it to where they traveled to the Spectral Kingdom and became the rulers of their respective races.

Zyphos is correlation to Zant but if he were a protagonist. The Spectral Kingdom is basically a whole underground kingdom the size of Hyrule.

Anyways, have a good day. I hope this story actually goes somewhere.