XXI

[Placeholder: Following the Hero of Time's speech at Hyrule Castle, Hyrule Park (by Hyrule Castle), Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf discussing their uncertain future]

Link, Ganondorf, and Zelda sat in Hyrule Park near by Hyrule Castle. They were discussing the upcoming battle with evil, their futures to be undetermined. While they talk, a bright light appears in the forest and the trio decides to check it out, not realizing that what they find will affect their views on the battle.

"Link, this Valoria character must be powerful if the Sacred Realm is interfering! You can't just storm in with the Master Sword and the Zonai Crystal and expect to come out alive." Zelda exclaimed.

Link sighed. "Zelda, I didn't say now." he corrected her.

"He has to gain the full Triforce first. He only has the Triforce of Courage as of now." Ganondorf offered.

Zelda considered this. "Isn't the Triforce the strongest magic in existence?" she asked.

"I mean, sure. But-" Ganondorf started.

"Then why does Link need us and the entirety of the Sacred Realm, Hyrulean forces, and Spectral Kingdom to help him with Valoria?" she asked naively.

Even Ganondorf became slightly annoyed. "Zelda, Valoria is a very strong being. His power can compete with the Triforce itself. He is threat to even the golden goddesses. If Link goes in there alone, he is certain to perish. Full Triforce or not." Ganondorf said sternly and firmly.

Zelda sighed. "I suppose so."

Link looked off into the woods around Hyrule Park. Suddenly, a bright light appeared from within the woods.

"Guys?" Link asked.

"What?" Zelda and Ganondorf asked with concern.

Link pointed out to the light in the woods. They all exchanged glances. They each pulled out their respective weapons and started toward the light.

It was a golden color, almost like a portal of some sort.

When they reached it, a woman was stepping through. She wore a white dress with golden patterns around the bottom and top. Her hair was a golden blonde color. Across her forehead and around her wrists were two golden bracelets and a golden crown decorated with the Triforce.

At last, she stepped out onto the ground and the portal closed. She looked at the three people staring at her.

"Greetings, mortals. Where is this location?" she asked.

"Hyrule Park, east of Hyrule Castle and Castle Town. Who might you be?" Ganondorf asked.

"That's the Goddess Hylia," Zelda answered. "I saw her in a dream the night before the Calamity occurred three years ago."

Zelda stepped towards the woman. "Greetings, Your Grace." she said.

"Zelda, I presume? That would make you two companions Link and Ganondorf." Hylia guessed.

Link and Ganondorf nodded.

"Demise will appear to Hyrule once Link has completed the Trial of Power. I was supposed to appear with him after the completion of the Trial of Power. However, I have decided that it would be better that I accompany you now." Hylia explained to Link.

Link nodded. "I will gladly accept you on my journeys." he responded.

Hylia nodded. "I aim to assist you in your fight with Valoria. So does Demise. It was him, in fact, who convinced me to get involved." she said with surprise.