Taekyeon & Eunwoo

Chaeyoung's POV

"Breaking News! Last night, an infiltration happened at —"

My fingers were playing with my pen. Tapping the tip against my mouth while my eyes were fixed against computer's screen. To the side of my mousepad, there was another case file submitted by the government. A priority case.

"Three men were killed. And one stated that he doesn't know anything—"

The case was about a murder during an infiltration of government property. The researchers on site told us. This man was wearing all black. Black cap. Black bomber jacket. Black tracksuit bottoms.

An enemy espionage.

Though that's just a guess, that's the most probable situation which the government have came across with.

I stood up from my chair, grabbed the documents and head outside. Opening the glass door from my room, I announced aloud. "We have another murder case! This time, it's from the government and it is marked as high priority! I will appoint this case upon my best inspector and officers!"

"For this case, I will appoint; Butt-Min and Taekyeon as the inspectors!"

"Nde, Chujang-nim! (Yes, chief!)" Taekyeon accepted with a slight nod and Eunwoo approached me slowly. "Chujang-nim. Why am I appointed with him?" Eunwoo whispered into my ear, "just do your job correctly Butt-Min. Don't make excuses with me." Eunwoo let out a deep breath.

Your POV

"For this case, I will appoint; Butt-Min and Taekyeon as the inspectors!"

With a slight upturned of my head, I could see Chaeyoung holding a handful of papers, handing them over to a tall man with light blue—navy striped shirt with the cuffs rolled to his elbows. His cheekbones were slightly protruding, and his smiles were quite captivating. "Nde, Chujang-nim! (Yes, chief!)" The man accepted with a smile.

On the other hand, I saw inspector Eunwoo leaning into Chaeyoung's ear. I think he's whispering something into her ear and Eunwoo doesn't seem to be very happy about something.

Chaeyoung said the case was given straight by the government. And it's a murder case. In my peripheral vision, silhouettes started to appear as I command my computer to scan the man who's holding the papers regarding this new case.

Ok Taekyeon. 27th December 1998. Age 32. Blood type, AB. Height 185 cm. Occupation, Senior Inspector.

"What a fine man." I murmured softly as I read his profile. My computers managed to catch a glimpse of the documents in his hands. And another silhouette appeared in my peripherals.

Three guards attacked and killed by an unknown man. Wearing all black.

"Shit, I messed up." I cussed as quiet as possible. "museun il-iya, sinbyeong? (what's up, rook?)" Startled, I threw my head to look over who's calling me and seems like it was just Jeongyeon. "What the fuck, Jeongyeon?!" I whispered loudly, "you gave me a heart attack!"

"You need defibrillator?" Jeongyeon continued to tease me, "why are you so jumpy today?"

"No! I don't need a defibrillator! That was just an expression!"

"Yah! Answer my question, Chil-ah!"

"No! Apologize to me first, Jeongie!" I snarled at her and Jeongyeon backed up a little bit making her some coffee spilled onto her hand. "Look at what you did to me!" Jeongyeon quickly put her coffee on her desk and punched my head immediately.

After a few punches were thrown at me, I saw Taekyeon walking over to our desk and that stopped Jeongyeon's fist coming at me. "Annyeong haseyo! My name is Taekyeon!" Taekyeon smiled as his hand put out for me to grab a handshake from him. "Ah... ye, I'm officer Sam—"